PDA

View Full Version : The Few, The Proud (?), The Marines

General_Lee
05-16-2013, 08:37 PM
It's not often that I'm at a loss for words, but this is one of those times. Fox News' Cover Photo:

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/seekingcover2_20130516_141652.jpg

White man standing in the rain holding an umbrella over a nigger's head.

There's probably a mama and a daddy out there somewhere just beaming with pride looking at their boy holding the president's umbrella. I would, all kidding aside, disown my kids for such a thing.

Mike Quigley
05-17-2013, 05:58 PM
It is humiliating but it's not the marines fault. They're also ordered to do much worse. Much much worse.

General_Lee
05-18-2013, 01:41 PM
They're also ordered to do much worse. Much much worse.

I can't imagine what that would be. Or why anyone would volunteer to do it. To me it is their fault. If you voluntarily sign up to have a nigger as your commander in chief, the things that logically flow from that are your fault.

Why are white people still enlisting in the US military?

Enkidu
05-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Why are white people still enlisting in the US military?

It's not too difficult to understand. The US is now a third world shit hole. If a kid is lucky, and I mean lucky, he may find a job paying $9.00 an hour, and that is without any health care or benefits. But $9 an hour is an elite wage these days, mostly for managers. Or the kid could go to college, end up $100,000 in debt, and still not have any job prospects, though he might with that degree have a better shot at the $9 an hour job. Even that $7.95 an hour minimum-wage job is nearly impossible to find, and is probably already held by a spic woman.

Construction jobs that payed $25 an hour 25 years ago, now pay minimum wage and are mostly held by spics who don't even get minimum wage.

The military recruiters promise it all: health care, learn a good profession...bunch of shit. Remember, white kids may be a good jump smarter than niggers, but the average 18 year old white kid is not really smart enough or experienced enough to see through the recruiter's crap.

Mike

Pict
05-18-2013, 03:05 PM
It's not too difficult to understand. The US is now a third world shit hole. If a kid is lucky, and I mean lucky, he may find a job paying $9.00 an hour, and that is without any health care or benefits. But $9 an hour is an elite wage these days, mostly for managers. Or the kid could go to college, end up $100,000 in debt, and still not have any job prospects, though he might with that degree have a better shot at the $9 an hour job. Even that $7.95 an hour minimum-wage job is nearly impossible to find, and is probably already held by a spic woman.

Construction jobs that payed $25 an hour 25 years ago, now pay minimum wage and are mostly held by spics who don't even get minimum wage.

The military recruiters promise it all: health care, learn a good profession...bunch of shit. Remember, white kids may be a good jump smarter than niggers, but the average 18 year old white kid is not really smart enough or experienced enough to see through the recruiter's crap.

MikeSend the jobs overseas and leave the young Whites with no choice but join the army or starve. The recruiters never mention that you might come home in a body bag,nor do they mention the reality that war vets get treated like shit by the very people who sent them to battle. jews have dumbed down the generation through the schools and media. They want dumb recruits who dont ask questions. Dumb recruits that dont think for themselves will not question an order to shoot.

Fred Streed
05-18-2013, 10:03 PM
The nigger should be shining the White Marines shoes. And getting slapped upside his nappy head if he don't do a good job.

Pict
05-19-2013, 02:48 AM
The nigger should be shining the White Marines shoes. And getting slapped upside his nappy head if he don't do a good job.The nigger should not be in a White country

Brooklyn Rick
05-19-2013, 05:50 AM
It's actually insulting to the Marine. Only female Marines may carry umbrellas, in the left hand.