White Nations Forum

White Nations Forum (http://whitenations.com/index.php)
-   Introduction & Disclaimer (http://whitenations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   greeting from europe (http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=19468)

bob_denard 04-14-2015 11:28 AM

greeting from europe

I join today on white nations to be among the best people worldwide who i am pride of so i hope to bring with me what you are expecting thank you to everyone

1headhunter23 04-14-2015 11:31 AM

Re: greeting from europe

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob_denard (Post 56302)
I join today on white nations to be among the best people worldwide who i am pride of so i hope to bring with me what you are expecting thank you to everyone

welcome aboard the best White nationalist site on the net.

bob_denard 04-14-2015 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 (Post 56304)
welcom aboard the best White nationalist site on the net.

sure there is to do

Fred O'Malley 04-14-2015 05:58 PM

Glad you've come Bob.

NewNY 04-14-2015 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob_denard (Post 56302)

Welcome.
Sorry to hear about all the Muslims in France. How's it going over there? Reversing the trend?

bob_denard 04-15-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNY (Post 56351)
Welcome.
Sorry to hear about all the Muslims in France. How's it going over there? Reversing the trend?

well by a lot of place it is no more possible to live where it used to be clean places and houses for French native low class it is been taken over or given by liberals by negros and arab thugs and muslims liberals are using the them to grow their voter when it's for an élection anyway it is like all government since i can understand what it is happening are just fucking up France

1headhunter23 04-15-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob_denard (Post 56367)
well by a lot of place it is no more possible to live where it used to be clean places and houses for French native low class it is been taken over or given by liberals by negros and arab thugs and muslims liberals are using the them to grow their voter when it's for an élection anyway it is like all government since i can understand what it is happening are just fucking up France

I hate fucking muslims/islamists, sandniggers, sand dune dwellers and iraqi donkey fuckers...:D

Mercury Rising Jacobite 04-15-2015 07:03 PM

Welcome Bob! Glad to have a new set of French eyes in the movement.

bob_denard 04-17-2015 07:42 AM

Thank Mercury

Abe Koinklipp 04-22-2015 09:15 AM

Nice to have you join us

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob_denard (Post 56367)
well by a lot of place it is no more possible to live where it used to be clean places and houses for French native low class it is been taken over or given by liberals by negros and arab thugs and muslims liberals...

That's pretty much how it is here in Germany. When I first came here, it was still pretty much a normal country like when I lived in a suburb of Forbach (Behren les Forbach) in Lorraine which was White. The non-French lived in Forbach itself. Now, I live 30 kilometers from the French border and visit Colmar to go shopping. Luckily, we receive French radiowaves which help me learn French