View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 02:45 PM   #14
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post

Why would Linder make that list at all? It seems out of place for such an article and a jewish controlled domain like jewipedia unless they are bragging about him on the sly. Maybe Linder himself put that information there.

Good question - after all, it's not easy to get an article published in Wikipedia on someone just because they are a White Nationalist - but Wikipedia has long articles on so-called White Nationalists like David Duke, Don Black, and yes even Alex Linder - although apart from running forums like Stormfront and VNN, neither Don Black nor Alex Linder have really done anything to further the cause of White Nationalism in any real sense, which makes me think they are both controlled opposition operatives.

Just to test this theory out, a few days ago I created a Wikipedia editor account under the name Ben Abramson (I wanted it to sound Jewish to see if they would let what I did stand).

After registering as Ben Abramson, I then set out to create a new article on myself (Steven Akins) citing myself as an anti-Semitic White Supremacist who runs the website The Way I See It on which I espouse my anti-Semitic, racist, White Supremacist views and philosophy.

In creating the article, I carefully followed the format used in the writing of the article on Don Black, and cited my website, as well as comments other people have made about my racist views on their own websites and blogs, and kept everything factual and to the point.

Within minutes I was notified by another Wikipedia editor that my article had been tagged for "speedy deletion."

I responded as Ben Abramson by saying that I felt the article should be left alone because it was about a public figure (author) who is anti-Semitic and a self-described White Supremacist that runs a website promoting racism, anti-Semitism, and White Supremacy.

Within less than an hour after I had written it, the article was deleted - gone - vanished without a trace, never to be seen or heard from again.

Why?

Because Steven Akins isn't a part of the controlled opposition - I'm the real thing, and they want to keep people who are the real thing as obscure and out of sight as possible while promoting their operatives. This is also likely the reason why I invariably end up getting banned from so-called White Nationalist forums like Stormfront, White News Now, VNN, Occidental Dissent, etc. - because they are all controlled opposition forums.

Here's a look at the Wikipedia exchange:

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Lionel Mandrake; 09-01-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote