View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 02:47 AM   #11
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Jenkem View Post

We can see Linder's very real desperation in that thread under his M.N Valdez sock.

Its quite the pathetic sight to behold this Jew alcoholic accusing all of it's accusers of being alcoholics themselves and or paranoids.

When I met Linder in Knoxville for his arraignment resulting from his arrest at the first rally, I had to leave the night before and drive straight through to get there in time for the hearing. He apparently had done the same thing.

I was exhausted afterward and was unable to travel any further and was going to get a hotel room. He was also exhausted so we split a room (with double beds) and rested the night there before hitting the road the next day.

Remember him saying something about his shoulder still being sore from being thrown down on the pavement during his arrest so I offered him some Ibuprofen. He was very reluctant to take them and told me of his parent being Christian Science adherents who never took medication. I now think it odd that he slams Christianity with a Satanic vengeance and resents how his parents brought him up (he said as much during that time), yet he drinks alcohol? Alcohol being the number one drug responsible for the deaths of close to 1,000,000 Americans each year.

He did take two Ibuprofen tablets after I explained their anti-inflammatory effects as well as being a minor pain reliever. And he really gave me the impression that he hates his parents, or at least their behavior in raising him.

I think much of his nasty personality is mostly projection of his feelings about himself, and of his close family and experiences with them.

(Edit: I was the only person who was there to support him during this time as he had apparently not been subject to the treatment of the American judicial system and didn't know what to expect. He didn't refuse my assistance even though I am Christian.

What is strange though, during the hearing that Linder and I saw Kevin Strom's ex-wife in the gallery behind us. Information I received after this event was enough to convince me that he and she had arranged to meet there although he acted surprised to see her. However, he sure seemed to be on very friendly terms with her during that time in Knoxville.
)

Last edited by Aldolphus Mueller; 09-08-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote