View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #12
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by whiteferrari View Post

"Prison psychiatrists are known to authorize complete physicals in order to determine evidence of "anal tunneling" - as an indirect means to ascertain sexual orientation from patients who otherwise would not admit to it."

This is absolutely UNTRUE. I've worked in state and private psychiatric hospitals and have never seen or heard of any such practice related to a physical performed on patients assuming a physical is performed at all. At least in American hospitals. Additionally, that particular hospital was not a 'prison' hospital or psychiatric unit.

In most instances there is only lab work performed on blood or urine specimens and that's about as far as it goes in a psych setting. If there is a need for medical support a medical practitioner might be called in to perform a physical exam which may include checking the patients lungs, heart sounds, reflexes, and so forth. Under no circumstances would a physician exam a patients rectum unless there was some reason to do so. It simply is not done as a matter of course, especially in a psych setting.

Now there might be a check of the prostate on a male patient after a certain age but even that isn't done unless the patient requests it, or a physician sees the need based upon that patient's family history and even then only performed with the patient's consent. One must remember when dealing with psychiatric patients generally speaking (Cobb excluded) probing such personal areas of the body is not safe. Furthermore, I've never seen a patient put into four point restraints for the purpose of a rectal examination.

The fact that this poster would mention such a thing on that other forum raises questions as to his purpose and motivation for posting anything related to Craig Cobb. What group is fixated with all things scatological and related thereto?

Sounds like the person who wrote this had an axe to grind with Craig Cobb. Who most likely would that be?

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote