View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:02 PM   #10
Will Williams

Will Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations God

Quote:

=Will Williams;3507] Or <Kerplop!>. Yes, it got to the point on VNN that I wouldn't even bother to announce I was adding some disruptive, anonymous gadfly to my Ignore list, I'd just put one of those onomatopoeic words like that and most people got it.

I had nearly a hundred VNNers on my Ignore list when Linder banned me. One fellow had my entire Ignore list as his sig file which was fine with me. I suppose he understood that we couldn't get down to the urgent business of organizing our people around an idea, and reach a consensus of approval of that idea, until our councils are cleared of all those insufferable hecklers and disrupters who oppose that idea; by extension, they oppose all of us who will fight for it...

It's good to learn that the insufferable Christian nutcase "Pict" has finally been cut from the WN team.

Here's the latest interview show by Carolyn Yeager: http://thewhitenetwork.com/2013/07/0...ns-in-america/

Old friends Glenn Miller and Ron Doggett were her guests. I called in during the second hour and added my own thoughts about her rather defeatist rhetorical question, "Is there a future for White organizations?"
Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
-Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Last edited by Will Williams; 07-03-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Will Williams is offline   Reply With Quote