View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #9
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fire Dog View Post

Even if Stan was the guy who did those things, it's the past. Some say his present could use some improvement, but who's can't? I've always considered Stan as a friend and ally, and will continue to do so. I don't throw my friends or associates under the bus. Regardless.

I'm glad he had the guts and put his money where his mouth is and opened this forum.

Frankly I don't care one way or the other about Fred being dragged into court over some woman claiming he had rough sex with her (the actual charge was sexual battery not rape), or whether he ripped off some nigger renter who probably would have ripped him off if they had the chance, or whether he had a falling out with his brother - who cares about crap like that?

What it shows is that the Jews and antis behind the controlled opposition forum VNN are desperately trying to shut this forum down. Why? Because it is a legitimate White Nationalist forum run by Whites, not by Jews or antifa shills, and the thought of a legitimate WN forum existing outside their control scares the shit out of them.
Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote