View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 02:41 AM   #10
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Jenkem View Post

We can see Linder's very real desperation in that thread under his M.N Valdez sock.

Its quite the pathetic sight to behold this Jew alcoholic accusing all of it's accusers of being alcoholics themselves and or paranoids.

How very "paranoid" of the alcoholic Jew boy itself.

Yes, Alex WE must all be the "paranoid" ones and by "WE" I mean all of your enemies on StumbleInn, BeerBarrel, White Nations, WhiteNationalist.org and ThePhora...yes thousands upon thousands of people who've suspected you of being a Jew from your very Jew like behavior must ALL be wrong and you the lone alcoholic...you must be the one in the right.

Earlier some newbie posting under the name "hank Zimmerman" started a thread accusing Linder of looking like a Jew - immediately, Dalvez, Leonard Rouse and the usual suspects all went into a paranoid tizzy claiming it was me. I can't even register a new account there since Varg has banned my IP and they have some sort of filter to screen out annonymox proxies.

- Steven L. Akins

Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote