View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 03:33 AM   #18
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Jenkem View Post

I don't think there's anything wrong with Lionel...didn't Linder make links from this website to VNN not work?

If thats the case Lionel/Akins probably clicked the link from here and thought "Vag" took down the topic of the "Hank Zimmerman" guy who VNN is currently claiming is Akins/Lionel.

Whereas you probably did a google search for VNN, went to the site and looked around and saw it was still up and now wonder WTF Lionel/Akins is on about lol.

Simple mixup basically.

Yeah, I am mixed up, I thought Brenna was asking about this thread:

Quote:

Is alex linder related to holocaust surviver bert linder ...
vnnforum.com News & Discussion This Just In
20 hours ago - 13 posts - ‎9 authors
So how do you nazi wannabes, feel about a jew once again leading your bowel movement .... Originally Posted by hank Zimmerman View Post.
Is alex linder related to holocaust surviver bert linder ...
10 posts
7 Sep 2013

That one is the one that seems to have been taken down or moved to the tard corral where I can't see it.

- Steven L. Akins

Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote