View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by KennewickMan View Post

You substantially changed the text in my post and quoted it as my writing.

You quoted George Wallace. What I changed WHERE HIS WORDS AND NOTHING YOU WROTE. I also put "FIXED" within my post. That's a customary term that one normally puts in a post when someone is trying to make another point based upon a previous post.

Maybe you need to sit back and watch how forums run before someone appoints you emperor for a day?

Did you recover my post so that others could see what I wrote? Please do that so that everyone here can see that you're an arbitrary and small minded man with nothing better to do than hassle people. And I'm not the only one that has a complaint with you.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote