View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 07:49 PM   #1
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God
Default Would You All Create a Security Forum?

Would you all consider creating a security forum that would be delegated strictly to threads, posts, and information related to security of all types? Online, offline, and everywhere else. Maybe there's already such a forum, but I didn't see it.

Such a forum would include topics, threads, and posts related to computer configuration and security, home and business network configuration and security, home security and safety including CCTV surveillance, etc., and just about anything related to the protection of what little privacy we have left in America protecting ourselves online and in the real world.

I have inadvertently been forced into a position and situation where the information that I possess would be invaluable for all who read these forums and who would otherwise not have a clue as to what is happening to them on and off line without their knowledge.

It's so incredibly vast that even I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it all. If anyone had told me about half of what I've seen with my own two eyes (and have the evidence to support it) in the last three weeks I wouldn't have believed it, and might have even called them names like "paranoid," just as Linda does when she characterizes humans with a clue by calling them names.

It's all so perfectly clear as to why she engages in such name calling. I'm certain it's to diminish the truth of the message by belittling the messenger. It's such a childish, worn out propaganda ploy that everyone should be able to see right through it, but since she has the other SPLC shills and her countless sock puppets to further reinforce and support the name calling, the herd and lurkers most likely dismiss the individual merely trying to inform them as some mentally ill fool.

I think a security forum would go a long way to further expose the actions, techniques, and operatives working against America, our best interests, and genuine freedom.

Here's something that I highly recommend everyone use along with the Firefox browser. Keep in mind that even Firefox needs to be set up properly (and this after Windows has been secured assuming you use Windows, lol) before you can expect any real benefit as to protecting your online privacy. I'll go into great detail as to how to do that in another thread or post.

But in the meantime, if you're already using Firefox I recommend you install the Add-on called Secure Login 1.0.3 which protects your username and password when you login to any website, forum, etc.

When activated and used properly, one clicks the login area where the username and password would be entered either manually or automatically. It will then be outlined in yellow (gold). Then one would click on the gold key in the menu bar which then logs in the user without any of that information being entered into those login areas. This prevents a hacker from capturing that login information upon login and works to protect one's account information on any given site one might be logging in to. This is especially important if you perform online banking.

There are several other configuration items that need to be performed on Firefox generally after its installation and other Add-ons that I suggest one use to protect one's privacy, but that information will not prevent one from using Secure Login 1.0.3.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote