View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 04:08 PM   #27
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

There was no Sandy Hook shooter, it was a drill they tried to pawn off as a real event to get gun control. Believe nothing on the MSM or anything the USG has to say.

I never really paid much attention to the Sandy Hook incident. It may have been a hoax like I hear a lot of people say, but I never personally had an opinion of that. I know the media lies a lot and I wouldn't put anything past them. Some people say that the Oklahoma City bombing was also a false flag, i'm not so sure about that. Didn't Timothy McVeigh confess to doing it? The thing about some people these days is they say everything is a false flag. When people do that then it's almost as bad as believing everything is real. I'm not talking about you personally Fred I just mean in general I notice a trend with some alternative media people where whenever something violent happens they immediately call it a false flag without any proof.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote