View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
Fire Dog

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

People have speculated that Fukushima is the result of a HAARP attack due to Japan's toying with the idea of dumping the dollar.

I don't know whether that's true, or even possible, but carrying that thought just a tad further, could it be the opening salvo in the planned attack on 80% of humanity that must be eliminated for the elite to feel comfortable?

To reduce humanity from near 7 Bn to 500K is going to take lots of killing.

I'm not sure of HAARP involvement, as I didn't have access when Fukushima happened. It is reported however, that there were high levels of IR radiation over the area that suddenly stopped before the Earthquake....we have ultra high power IR Satellites that may have been used.

IR is what they keep food hot under between the kitchen and servers....and they're in some bathrooms. They heat stuff, but not everything.

You're spot on overall I'd say though, this massive hurricane in the Philippines may be another example. The place is ripped to shreds, and there's a lot of death.

These pokeen nag puta are murdering sons a bitches, and we don't know who's next.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote