View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 06:27 AM   #8
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I don't know whether that's true, or even possible, but carrying that thought just a tad further, could it be the opening salvo in the planned attack on 80% of humanity that must be eliminated for the elite to feel comfortable?

To reduce humanity from near 7 Bn to 500K is going to take lots of killing.

Radiation affects everyone. Not just the Japanese. Even the "elites." It doesn't make sense (to me anyway) that it would have been caused intentionally.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote