View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 09:20 PM   #19
oldnorseman

oldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to behold

Too many people being brainwashed into thinking that somehow Jews and niggers are viable humans. I live in South Dakota but work in Iowa, a right to work state. We have an employee union here which I have refused to join. I told the union rep that I was a facist not a communist and that I would rather practice eugenics, not Marxism. That got me a trip to the H.R. office. The H.R. manager is a spic woman about 35 years old. I told her that I was not going to discuss my political, philosophical or religionist views at work but membership in a workers union violated all of them. She told me that she believed the union rep turned me in because I would not join up and told me to get back to work and just keep my opinions to myself. Many companies are beginning to come up with rules about ethical behavior outside of the workplace so they can control the employees all the time. Sounds like a Jew idea to me.
oldnorseman is offline   Reply With Quote