View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #11
whiteferrari

whiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud of

Today on their Craig Cobb thread a new user, an Afrikaan in South Africa, (Kobus Van Dorpmann), brought up this excellent post on what the System is trying to do to him in addition to being that 14% hidden Nigger:

Quote: Originally Posted by Kobus Van Dorpmann

Prison psychiatrists are known to authorize complete physicals in order to determine evidence of "anal tunneling" - as an indirect means to ascertain sexual orientation from patients who otherwise would not admit to it. They may say they are only "concerned for Mr. Cobb's health" and are simply "checking for prostrate enlargement". In truth, they are hoping that he is a closet homosexual and can thus use such an examination to expose him.

Considering that Mr. Cobb has already been "exposed" as a racial minority the next logical step in bringing about his complete psychological demoralisation is to expose him as a poofter, if they can. Remember, NOTHING that the police or medical personnel who work in tandem with them do is done for the prisoner's sake. They do what they do to destroy you, body and soul. In the case of Mr. Cobb they may already be accusing him of being a bloody poofter, soothing him with psychiatric non sequiturs even as they coo over how he's "very sick indeed and needs help in order to cure his racism and mental illness" if only he admits what he's done and what he is and pleads guilty as charged. I very much expect to see a different Craig Cobb when next he appears in court. I am reminded of George Orwell and the last four words of 1984 - "He loved Big Brother".

From the thread, "#1 Craig Cobb in Leith Thread (Craig Cobb's PLE in North Dakota)", page 131, post #2603. I can't post the link because Varg deactivated a certain gimmick where we can't link to VNN.

Thus, Kobus got -8 down, 2 thumbs up. His first responder, Pietro_Sturzenbecker, got +5 for sarcastically agreeing as written here:

Quote:

Thank you for your reply. In light of what you wrote here, I stand by my previous statements regarding what I think of you. You come on here, start promisingly with some statement on South Africa and earn a compliment from Linder, and then proceed to repeatedly bash a man who has put more on the line than you or I ever will.

Kobus is alreadly on a high suspicion of being a plant, but his posting pace is matching a newbie's normal timing. In another thread, he made good defense to another poster whose membership to VNN is a decade old and doesn't post often, except on Hot threads of intense flaming, therefore swinging back with full reason then killing the Offense's accusation.

After, Pietro's post, M. Gerard (possible Jew troll?) posts this, and got a bunch of thumbs, +8, for it:

Quote:

Your weirdness is showing.

But, Kobus did put down Craig's whole efforts, and castigated Deborah Henderson as a con artist, on his reasoning because she receives close to $2000 a month, she and Kynan are just milking the system, and in his South Africa, that would get you violently outcasted into the desert bush.
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote