View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #13
whiteferrari

whiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud of

I'll bring up that I don't know jack about all the laws of medical exams in penal systems, but now I just remember that stuff is supposed to be strictly confidential. However, Jews leak out info anyways even if it's got red tape on it, and aren't held accountable.

Quote:

The fact that this poster would mention such a thing on that other forum raises questions as to his purpose and motivation for posting anything related to Craig Cobb. What group is fixated with all things scatological and related thereto?

Here is his first post, on the thread 'South Africa News Thread':

Quote:

As a resident of South Africa, and one fluent in both English and Afrikaans, I can say with some reliability that none of these all-white enclaves will withstand black hatred for long. For Americans I can understand these stories being uplifting to you, especially in light of your countryman Craig Cobb and his efforts in Leith, but there is simply no equivalent between North American and South African living conditions. You feel it in the air everywhere you go in SA - that you are marked for death. Nothing, nothing is it like in your own country, where I happen to be living at the moment. And I have seen most of the States, including the Deep South. Bad yes, in some parts. But again, whites still have the upper hand. In SA rarely do we hold that status, except in the hinterlands in the Northeastern Cape and a few other localities. If you have heard of Orania (I have visited there) let me just say you feel sorry for them, for you know they are all marked for death - every man, woman, and child - in that enclave. And not an easy death either. The kaffirs (our word for 'niggers') are more vicious than anything you Americans can imagine or have ever encountered. They truly are sub-human animals without souls. I have seen them butcher a cat with a panga like swatting a fly, and could not dare intervene because they were many against myself and but a few others. Anyway, I have signed up to your forum to read and learn, because your country is the closest to South Africa I have seen, in the relationship between kaffirs and whites.

If he's a plant, then the way he types is sure good with every single dialectic marker with how non-English speaking, English-as-a-second-language Euros try to speak proper English.

And we fling the S word more than needed to here.
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote