View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 09:03 AM   #2
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God
Default Re: Stormfront infeltrated and infested by Persians

Persians I've met have all been smart cookies and excellent people. Just my good luck perhaps. There's all kinds of things going on with forums. This one is the most direct and up front that I'm aware of, and I also post on SF now and then. I see these forums as 'communications channel' rather than competing entities. My agenda is help insure the survival of the White race.

A lot can go into that. We have to lift up our brothers and sisters, that's for sure.

I don't know how 'White' Iranians are. I haven't been to their country to see as yet. I did travel to Iraq in 2000 when it was still under Saddam and went to many parts of the country. I was surprised how light skinned many of them were.

One thing I do know is Israel would like to stamp out Persians just as they want to stamp out Whites, and especially White Europeans and their descendants. Are you aware the EU has made a deal with Turkey to all 75 Million Turks into EU countries?

Coming attractions. May God help us all. They're created the perfect storm and are steering it towards a neighborhood near us.
Archangel is online now   Reply With Quote