View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 08:04 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Stormfront infeltrated and infested by Persians

Iranians may or may not be white, according to admixture. There's an old saying, that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." White Nationalism has far too many enemies and not nearly enough friends.

If you read our Mission Statement, you understand who our (and all mankind's) worst enemies are. Insofar as other off-white races are concerned, they share our common enemy. None of us chose the enemy, they chose us. All of humanity is in peril of extinction because of them. So, I can't blame off-whites for seeking friends among whites. After all, we are the major group standing in the way of total domination. That's why we are so hated by the kikes. As long as we survive, the kike dream of total global domination can never be realized. The earth will never become hell, like they want.

Kikes are pure, distilled evil. Their infiltration of SF and Black's selling out to them, are the reasons this site exists.

Iranians may or may not be white, but they aren't our primary enemy. The elite jews, the zionists, and the neocons they have under their control are the enemy. That is the group who want to destroy the white race. They must be the focus of our efforts to expose them for the Luciferian child murderers and vile destroyers they are. Being against any race that wants to help in that effort is counterproductive until the war is ultimately won. Then we can choose our friends more particularly.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
Good Things Come to Those who Work Their Ass Off! John Kennedy (R-La)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote