View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 08:13 AM   #14
Crystal Winterfrost
My Blood Is Treasure

Crystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Smoky View Post

Then let's have a little fun, shall we?

You misunderstood what I was trying to say. Well, it's mostly my fault for not having typed that very well and making it sound like I do believe Jesus was in fact real. What I meant to say is that I don't believe he was in fact real, but that it is POSSIBLE that he did actually exist somehow, somewhere. Just not in the same way christards and other religious 'tards claim he existed. Just like it's POSSIBLE that there's alien life out there somewhere in the universe. Neither of which have ever been proven to be true, but neither can they be proven false either.

I only think that there COULD have been some random, regular mortal man with the name of Jesus who went about doing good deeds for those around him, taught those who followed him, and prayed for mankind's sins and betterment. Those are things that ANY person can do, have done, and currently do. It doesn't require one to be some magical super being with holy, mystical powers to do such things, because they don't violate the laws of nature and physics like 99% of what's claimed about Jesus.

I know there's no archeological evidence of any kind that substantially corroborates anything that has ever been claimed about Jesus with any degree of reasonable credibility, but that doesn't mean that it can be proven with 100% certainty that 2000 + years ago there was never a man named Jesus who walked the Earth, and could've done SOME of the physically, humanly possible things that have been said about him.

A woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men. ― Adolf Hitler

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; 07-30-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Crystal Winterfrost is offline   Reply With Quote