Go Back   White Nations Forum > Religion & Theology > White Religion, Spirituality & Mysticism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2013, 09:21 PM   #6
Will Williams

Will Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelHogue View Post
More than ok. I am done with playing second fiddle with movement oldies well past their expiration date.

Will Williams said that I do not qualify to be a member of his club house because I never met William Pierce. That is his prerogative. Don't expect me to stand on the sidelines waiting year after year for them to get their act together.

I moved on. No hard feelings.

Competition is good, they say. We'll see in a few years who has it, and who doesn't.
ColonelHogue, I didn't say you couldn't be a member of my club house because you'd never met Dr. Pierce. It might have something to do with the instability of your attitude -- hot one minute, cold the next. That sort of bipolar behavior tends to make other club members uncomfortable, you know.

I get the feeling you are referring to me as the oldie way past his expiration date. That's no way to gain entrance to my club house.
Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
-Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Will Williams is offline   Reply With Quote