Go Back   White Nations Forum > Welcome > Today's News and Politics

Old 07-13-2013, 01:22 AM   #1
SunDrop

SunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud of
Default Why is Murder Victim Joshua Chellew less important than Trayvon Martin?

Four south Cobb teenagers are in custody in connection with the beating death of a 36-year-old Mableton man on Mableton Parkway early Sunday morning…
They have been accused in the beating death of Joshua Heath Chellew, 36…
According to the warrant, the four teenagers are accused of starting a fight with Chellew at a Chevron gas station in the 6200 block of Mableton Parkway near Community Drive at about 1:20 a.m. Sunday. They repeatedly punched and kicked him, according to police.

While attempting to escape, Chellew backed into the center five-lane highway and was pushed to the ground and knocked unconscious, the warrant states.

They then walked away from Chellew, “leaving him helpless,” and he was eventually hit by a car, the warrant states.
A horrible, senseless murder. Why hasn’t it received wider attention?
This might be why.

This is Joshua Heath Chellew
Click the image to open in full size.

And these are the niggers who murdered him:

If Obama had four more sons…

Courtesy of Top Conservative News, which notes:
If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest news story in the United States. It would have knocked the Zimmerman trial out of the news.
Yep.
Or, if Chellew had been able to defend himself against one or all of them, he’d be the new George Zimmerman. We’d be seeing baby pictures of his attackers. Al Sharpton would be marching. Jay Carney would be filibustering away all questions about Obama’s latest race-baiting. MSNBC would be on full alert.

But Chellew wasn’t able to defend himself. He probably deserved it, right? I mean, just look at him. You can’t get any whiter than that.
Just another creepy-ass cracker.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/12/wh...#ixzz2Yss98Xuw
SunDrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:40 AM   #2
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

WE are tweeting and retweeting this on Twitter.

WHY IS JOSHUA CHELLEW LESS IMPORTANT THAN TRAYVON???
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:28 AM   #3
HK91

HK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant future

Here's some good news, the Daily Caller picked up on this and surprisingly gave credit to the CofCC. Just note the CofCC's new url is topconservativenews.com, so they're credited as such in the article. Granted, it appears they're just mirrored a feed, but I'll take it. Comments section is lively as well.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/12/wh...rayvon-martin/

If you do a Google news search it's coming up elsewhere as well.
HK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:53 AM   #4
Frank White

Frank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations God

“No One Ever Needs to Carry A Gun”: Disciples of Oprah
Karen De Coster
July 14, 2013

This is a statement that is often said to me to try and bait me into argument. I hear this from friends and acquaintances. Admittedly, it comes mostly from women (surprise, surprise). At gatherings, women just seem to want to bait me into arguing this topic, even when I haven’t even hinted at a discussion of the topic. My perception is that they are jealous of my self-sufficiency and radical independence, in addition to being bugged by the fact that I own guns and advocate for gun ownership and the right of self-defense via my writing. This is in addition to their Oprahized belief of the world that there really isn’t a lot of hate or crime, and when there is, odds are that it just won’t ever happen to them. That’s a nice, fluffy dream, ain’t it?

In the end, I walk away from these arguments because (1) we won’t change one another’s mind (2) we will strain our friendship or acquaintance, and (3) they are far less knowledgeable, learned, and researched on the topic as compared to me. So I turn and walk away from these philistine entrapment scenarios.

Other friends who do not agree with me on this topic just leave it alone – just as it should be. I have no desire to consistently defend my personal beliefs of the rights to self-defense in the company of friends. Luckily, not one person in my family is so stupid to ever utter such a thing to me because we all have the same philosophy about the right to life and freedom from aggression.

This story is a sick case of the loss of a loved human being due to a gang of animals with the two characteristics that make these people so dangerous: (1) they have nothing to lose, and (2) they are bored, and thus have way too much time on their hands to seek and engage conflict.
When he was walking out of the store, witnesses told police four teens jumped on him and began beating and kicking him and within two minutes he was shoved backwards onto the five lane road, pushed to the ground and knocked unconscious.
A passing car hit him.
When one has connections to the local news, as I do, you see the oodles of violent crime within your little suburban enclave that most people never, ever hear about: bank robberies; rapes and armed robberies in parking lots of major retail stores; small store robberies; carjackings; home invasions; and attacks on people walking or driving alone. A recent local crime occurred in a Kohl’s parking lot at 2pm, where a woman was raped, and folks just walked by without taking any action whatsoever.

But according to the disciples of Oprah, nothing ever happens to them. So accordingly, nothing will ever happen to you, so … why do you need to carry a gun? As a self-defense instructor put it to me – you carry a gun and know how to use it because you want to make it home tonight.

Joshua didn’t make it home. But the dedicated Oprah Philosophers will remind you that it never happens to you. Only those people in the news who are far removed from your reality. Happy dreams, people.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...ples-of-oprah/
Frank White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:10 AM   #5
Fred O'Malley
Racial Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I was living in Atlanta when the nigs first started feeling equality and coming on strong to white women, trying to scare them out of some pussy. I was at a party in North Atlanta, put on by a couple of doctors and the crowd was all well to do people, except for one fucking nigger. I went down a hallway looking for a bathroom, and I heard a muffled, plaintive voice, obviously a woman.

I opened the door to a bedroom and the nigger had some chick against the wall, one hand over her mouth and the other trying to get her pants off. She was terrified, and the nigger said get outa here honky. I was just getting up to full speed, running at him, and my right arm straightened out with perfect timing, as it connected with the nigger's jaw. That fucking yard ape crumpled like wet macaroni. I pulled her away crying, pushed her toward the door and stomped that nigger over and over until they pulled me off him.

The goddamned host took the nigger's side. I was a bad man for working his guest over. I said man, the nigger was raping that chick. He said, I don't care, it wasn't your place. So, I clocked that fucker too and left.

Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:16 AM   #6
HK91

HK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant future

Good for you Fred. That story's a classic.
HK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:25 AM   #7
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

I am posting to this thread again for readers to see my Siggy. Apparently it is not retroactive to all posts like most forums to which I am accustomed.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:46 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
Racial Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post
Apparently it is not retroactive to all posts like most forums to which I am accustomed.
It sure is, but you go ahead and spread it around however you want.

WTF, it isn't?!>

Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:04 AM   #9
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

Frankie gonna fix.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:23 AM   #10
Freewill
NOT WISE / JUST OLDER

Freewill is on a distinguished road
Default Desperate for justice.

I am new to this sort of thing. Was very active late 60` early 70`s in furthering the cause of White Authority by rite of Genitic Superiority. I am asking for support in gainnig true justice for my nephew Joshua Chellew. In so doing I will begin and mount a movement for awareness and firm action for all victims of RLACK RACISTS.
Freewill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black on white crime, crimes against whites, joshua chellew