Old 08-09-2018, 10:27 PM   #1
Aisling

Aisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of light
Default Black Klansman movie

I thought I would start a thread about the Black Klansman movie that is now in theaters. No, I don't have any intention of watching it, but I thought we could use this thread to document all of the Black-on-White violence that results from it. Every time there has been a Black movie (especially an inflammatory one like this) being shown in my area, Blacks have started fights or shootouts. I'll keep everyone posted, and I hope others will do the same.
Aisling is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off