Dr. William Pierce Founder of the National Alliance

Post New Thread Reply

Old 03-13-2014, 12:53 AM   #1
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God
Default Why Conservatives Can't Win

Why Conservatives Can't Win

Attack! Issue Number 4, 1971

Some of my best friends are conservatives. I sincerely like them and I admire them for their genuine virtues: for their sense of propriety and personal integrity in an age of corruption, for their independent spirit and their willingness to stand on their own feet in an increasingly paternalistic society.

Therefore, I hope my conservative friends will forgive me for what I am about to write.

Read More Here
Randolph Dilloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 12:58 AM   #2
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God

Revolutionary vs. Revolutionary

Though conservatism cannot win against the left, a new revolutionary force, with the spiritual basis that conservatism lacks, and advancing with even more boldness and determination than the forces of the left, can win!

That new revolutionary force is being built now. Its ranks are being filled with disciplined, idealistic young men and women.

They have examined and found wanting both the drugs-and-sex libertinism of the left and the economic libertinism of the right.

A New Order

They are fighting for a new order, based not on the fads and whims of the moment, but on the fundamental values of race and personality – values which once led Western man to the mastery of the earth and which can yet regain that mastery for him and lead him on to the conquest of the universe.

They know that the time is long past when conservative rhetoric or conservative votes might have saved the day. They understand that the West’s salvation must now come from young men and women of revolutionary spirit and outlook who are through talking and instead are willing to do whatever is necessary to take back their nation.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:10 AM   #3
Randolph Dilloway

The following text is a transcript of the talk given by Attack! editor Dr. William Pierce at the weekly meeting of the National Alliance on January 16, 1977.

Conservatism or Radicalism? A Call for a Spiritual Elite
[...]
Our dream is a progressive dream, a dream of unlimited progress over the centuries and the millennia and the eons which lie ahead of us. It is no conservative dream of peace, no sheeplike dream of ease and consumption and safety, but a dream of the achievement of our Destiny, which is Godhood. It is the only dream fitting for men and women of our race; it is the spirit of the Creator, it is the Universal Urge within us, expressing itself through our race-soul.

You know that is true; you know that is the only dream for us, that what I am telling you is right. Yet, when you leave here tonight it will be all too easy, I am afraid, for you to slip back into old ways of thinking, into wrong ways.

I’m afraid of that because I receive letters all the time from our members, who’ve been paying their dues and receiving their bulletins regularly, who apparently do not understand what is written in those bulletins. They are teachers and policemen and lawyers—people for whom our message certainly should not be too abstract or too complicated to grasp—but they are also people thoroughly enmeshed in contemporary society, thoroughly involved, every day, with other people whose values and ideas all come from their TV sets.

And because our values are so different from the TV values, it may be hard for some of our people to make the transition, to clear the conservative cobwebs out of their minds, so that our dream, the dream of the White race-soul, comes through loud and clear. [...]
Old 03-13-2014, 01:44 AM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

There aren't many true conservatives since the neo-cons (democrats who switched parties to take over the repub party and kill it) took control of the party years ago.

True conservatism is a very popular product, but the voters aren't given a chance to vote for a conservative candidate. Romney is a neo-con RINO and a jew puppet. Insane McCain is the worst neo-con in America, Lindsy Graham is running a close second.

True conservatives have no place to go.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:58 AM   #5
Randolph Dilloway

ADV - Slime at the Top

Please don't think that I'm calling for a return to the Conservative Party in Britain or for a Republican President in the United States. The Conservative Party in Britain is riddled with corruption and treason, as is the Republican Party in the United States. The Jews may be a little less numerous and a little less obvious among the Conservatives and the Republicans than they are in the Labor Party and among the Democrats, but they're still there. The reason that the Jews prefer a man like Blair or Clinton, as opposed to a Conservative or a Republican, is that men like Blair and Clinton are wholly dependent on them, whereas there's more of an old-boy network among the Conservatives and the Republicans. There is more Gentile money for the Conservatives or the Republicans to fall back on. Men like Blair and Clinton, on the other hand, whose votes come much more from the urban rabble, from the welfare class, are much more heavily dependent on Jewish money for their campaigns. They cannot declare their independence from the Jews. Not that there's a very big chance of the Conservatives or the Republicans trying that.

Corruption and treason have riddled the whole system of mass democracy in the television age. It's not just the individual slimeballs like Blair and Clinton who are the problem. It is the system itself. It is the system of television-mediated electoral politics. Even if television and the other mass media were in the hands of decent people, even if they were in the hands of racially conscious Whites, democracy still would be a sham, because the people who control the media would still control the electoral process.

We've just come too far from the days of ancient Athens, where candidates for public office spoke directly and in person to the thousand or so men who were entitled to vote: men of maturity, substance, and responsibility, who could choose a candidate based on their personal knowledge of him. Nowadays what we vote for is the image of the candidate shaped and projected by the media. It is an image designed to appeal to a majority of voters. So we might get good men in office if the media were controlled by good men, but it still would be dishonest to pretend that the masses of voters were the ones making the choices. As it is, with Jews and those beholden to Jews controlling the mass media in both Britain and the United States, we get men like Tony Blair and Bill Clinton. That's the level to which we have sunk.

In the past we could count on the old two-party shell game. When the voters couldn't stand the Democrats -- or in the case of Britain, the Labor Party -- any longer, they could switch to the Republicans -- or the Conservatives -- for a few years, until in desperation they were ready to try the Democrats or the Laborites again. And the Jews always stayed moderately well hidden behind the scenes. They kept a moderately low profile. I have a suspicion that they've gotten tired of having to keep their heads down. I think that they're itching to rule openly. That may account for the sudden huge increase in the number of Jews visibly involved in running the government, both in the United States and in Britain. I believe that it also accounts for the greatly accelerated drive to silence dissenters, to make any expression of Politically Incorrect ideas or any revelation of Politically Incorrect facts illegal. That's why there's a big push on by the forces of Political Correctness to censor the Internet, for example. That's why Blair has proposed making any questioning of the "Holocaust" or any unfavorable mention of Jews a crime. Believe me, the rabble will go for it. The people who voted for Clinton and those who voted for Blair will gladly sign away all their rights in return for the promise of a little more security.

The problem with that is that they will sign away our rights too. What can we do about this terribly depressing and dangerous state of affairs?

The first thing we can do is understand it: really pound into our consciousness the fact that mass democracy, with millions of voters, is a fraud. It is not rule by the majority. It is rule by the minority able to control the images of the candidates presented to the public. Let's remember that. As soon as you have more than a few thousand voters, each of whom knows the candidates personally, the concept of democracy becomes meaningless. Let's not let ourselves be fooled by all of the pretense associated with campaigns and elections. What we have today is just a variation on the old, old theme that wealth rules: except that the wealth that really counts today is that which controls the mass media. A penniless candidate can defeat a Rockefeller, if the masters of the media favor the penniless candidate, if they build his image up and make it attractive to the largest faction of voters.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:03 AM   #6
Randolph Dilloway

ADV - Nationalism vs. the New World Order

We in the National Alliance are not nationalists in the old-fashioned sense, in the sense of geographical nationalism. We don't belong to the "USA, right or wrong" crowd, which considers any featherless biped claiming U.S. citizenship, regardless of race, color, or creed, as a compatriot. Our nationalism is really racial nationalism. Our compatriots are our fellow White men and women, our fellow Europeans, everywhere: in America, in Europe, in South Africa. Nationalism in our sense -- racial nationalism -- is still a relatively new thing as a political ideology, although it is based on instincts much older than any ideology.

A lot of people, conservatives especially, are still much more comfortable with the old-fashioned sort of nationalism -- or with an ethnic nationalism which is much more limited in scope than our racial nationalism. Conservatives are more comfortable with Scottish nationalism or German nationalism or Polish nationalism. And that's all right. We encourage these more limited ethnic nationalisms. We encourage any nationalism which is not anti-European or anti-White. We even welcome Black nationalism, Hindu nationalism, or Chinese nationalism, because nationalists of every variety are facing a much bigger threat today than any rival nationalism. Intelligent Hindu nationalists understand that Irish nationalists, Ukrainian nationalists, and Swedish nationalists need not be hostile to them, and we understand that too.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:07 AM   #7
Randolph Dilloway

ADV - The End of Patriotism

I believe that the true patriot is one who puts the survival and freedom and progress of his people ahead of any theory of government, institutionalized or not. The true patriot is one who, when confronted with the reality of the Clinton coalition, will not simply bow his head and accept the will of the majority but will plan instead to do whatever is necessary to make the will of the patriotic minority prevail over the Clinton majority. If that means turning that majority into a minority by thinning out some of its components, then so be it. And if it means abandoning the concept of democracy itself, at least temporarily, then so be it.

And, just as many conservatives will let institutionalized democracy destroy our people rather than oppose it, so also will many conservatives not be willing to come to grips with the subversion of America's armed forces which has taken place. Because respect and support for the armed forces have been institutionalized, any recognition that respect and support no longer are appropriate will be resisted by conservatives. For example, at the end of my broadcast last week I said that decent people everywhere can hope that the Serbs will use one of their submarines to sink a U.S. aircraft carrier in the Adriatic, and I received some shocked and indignant responses to this statement -- as I expected I would. One or two listeners suggested I "got carried away" by my hatred for the Clinton government. For these listeners the old taboo is still in effect. We still must "support our boys," even when they are taking orders from Madeleine Albright.

Well, let me assure you, I never get carried away. I meant what I said -- but it was hard for me to say it. I always have had a stronger than average admiration and respect for military traditions and virtues. I always have been very conscious of the moral contract between the armed forces and the civilian population, which is why I was so outraged during the Vietnam war by the behavior of people like Bill Clinton and Jane Fonda. And so I understand that it is very difficult for conservatives to accept what I said.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:13 AM   #8
Randolph Dilloway

ADV - Returning Fire

The question on the mind of every patriot, of every concerned American, is, "What should we do to oppose most effectively the enemies of our people? By what methods should we fight the media bosses, the politicians, the liberals, and the others who are destroying our society, our civilization, and our race?"

I was on a Christian radio talk show a few days ago, and the consensus seemed to be that we should read our Bibles and pray. I really don't believe that's going to get the job done.

When I talk with conservatives, most of what I hear is about voting: about electing the right politicians to the Congress and the White House. Some of them favor the Republicans, and some favor a third party. And I should tell you that I have about as much confidence in that approach as I do in praying. If we had a proportional representation system in this country, like they have in many European countries, so that we might hope to elect just a few responsible people to the Congress and have a voice there, then I suppose I would have just a little more patience with conservatives. But as long as we're stuck with the two-party shell game in this country, voting will no more get the job done than praying.

When I talk with some of my young radical friends, especially those of the skinhead persuasion, they're inclined toward bombing, burning, slaying, and pillaging. They would like to lay waste to this whole evil thing that our society has become today. Some of their music certainly reflects that attitude, and I'm inclined to believe that their music is a frank expression of what they're feeling. And really, when I examine my own feelings, they're the same. This society calls out to be destroyed as much as Sodom or Gomorrah ever did.

Whenever I see that smiling, lying piece of filth we have in the White House come on my television screen and remind us all that he's still there, still President, still commander in chief of our armed forces -- and worse than that, still accepted by most Americans as their President -- then I must ask myself how reasonable men can believe that the same system that put Bill Clinton into the White House -- that the system that got us into this cesspool -- can get us out again. I mean, approximately half of the electorate seems to be enthusiastic about having as their next President a man who has been a faithful helper of the current piece of filth. And as for the Republicans, all I really see is a difference in degree, not in kind. The Republicans appeal to a slightly more successful stratum of the population, a slightly more sophisticated stratum, and so they themselves are obliged to be slightly less obvious in their crookedness and treason. But really, are there ten righteous men in the whole, rotten system to justify trying to preserve it? I think not.
Post New Thread Reply