Post New Thread Reply

Old 11-20-2017, 08:17 PM   #1
whiteferrari

whiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud of
Default Georgia nurses laugh as 89-year-old WWII veteran dies gasping for air in video

Quote: Originally Posted by AOL.com

Hidden footage from 2014 shows the disturbing moment a group of nurses laughed as a World War II veteran repeatedly called for help and died.

The family of 89-year-old James Dempsey of Woodstock, Georgia, installed a hidden camera in his room at the Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center when he first moved in, fearing mistreatment.

The camera later captured the night he died.

Georgia nurses laugh as 89-year-old WWII veteran dies gasping for air in video

whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #2
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations God
Default Re: Georgia nurses laugh as 89-year-old WWII veteran dies gasping for air in video

Ferrari,

I'm thinking thread titles such as this are a bit much for what Fred wants to have going here. I've not been given the tools to change posts that aren't mine as yet, if I did I'd have it accurately reflect the subject matter and the truth of the incident. Sure they neglected the vet, and let him die while they laughed. Very bad of them to do.

Could you please change the thread title? I've mentioned this to Fred and Heimdallr as this is the first thing I've noticed on the board since being made Moderator that doesn't seem to come up to our professional objective. Thanks in advance.
Mick Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:37 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Georgia nurses laugh as 89-year-old WWII veteran dies gasping for air in video

Mick is right, the thread title was over the top. I changed it.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply