Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-22-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
KennewickMan

KennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud of
Default Justine Sacco, PR Exec fired for one short Tweet about being White

The tweet Justine Sacco sent before she left Friday for Cape Town, South Africa, went viral and created a social media firestorm.

Media company IAC has "parted ways" with the company PR executive who tweeted: "Going to Africa. Hope I don't get AIDS. Just kidding. I'm white!"

"There is no excuse for the hateful statements that have been made and we condemn them unequivocally.”

The tweet actually represents a nervous joke. It sounds the woman was genuinely afraid to go on the trip. She is probably better off to lose that job….

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/21/us/sacco-offensive-tweet/

Click the image to open in full size.
KennewickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:44 AM   #2
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Sounds like her employer has too much money on their hands if they have the funds to fire someone when they needed a job done over comments on twitter, and have the resources to monitor their employees personal lives to such a degree viral or not.

I agree she's probably better off losing that job.
Old 12-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #3
KennewickMan

KennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud of

“Justine Sacco, apology on Sunday: "needless and careless tweet" "for being insensitive to this crisis -- which does not discriminate by race, gender or sexual orientation, but which terrifies us all uniformly -- and to the millions of people living with the virus, I am ashamed."

She is a native of South Africa and was upset that she had hurt so many people there. "I am very sorry for the pain I caused,"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/22/world/...fensive-tweet/
KennewickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:17 PM   #4
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by KennewickMan View Post

“Justine Sacco, apology on Sunday: "needless and careless tweet" "for being insensitive to this crisis -- which does not discriminate by race, gender or sexual orientation, but which terrifies us all uniformly -- and to the millions of people living with the virus, I am ashamed."

She is a native of South Africa and was upset that she had hurt so many people there. "I am very sorry for the pain I caused,"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/22/world/...fensive-tweet/

This is a good example of how professionals in this country are essentially slaves and have no free will to express themselves freely, even if they're just saying something in jest that they don't mean to be offensive or seen by millions of people.

The threat of crucifying someones career and livelihood as well as fear of being ostracized in their social circles is more than enough to keep almost all professionals in this country in line and happy to avoid any critical thought that might extend beyond their own circumstance.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
The Bobster
"A Cock in my Ass
would be SWEET!"

The Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations God

Quote:

for being insensitive to this crisis -- which does not discriminate by race, gender or sexual orientation

It doesn't? Really? Gay-related immune deficiency (GRID) (sometimes informally called the gay plague) doesn't strike queers, niggers and drug abusers disproportionately?
The Bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:09 PM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

This is a good example of how professionals in this country are essentially slaves and have no free will to express themselves freely, even if they're just saying something in jest that they don't mean to be offensive or seen by millions of people.

The threat of crucifying someones career and livelihood as well as fear of being ostracized in their social circles is more than enough to keep almost all professionals in this country in line and happy to avoid any critical thought that might extend beyond their own circumstance.

It would have been private and seen by no one, except a queer saw it and raised a ruckus. A ruckus is all queers can raise, since they don't procreate.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:32 AM   #7
dakotalady

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

It would have been private and seen by no one, except a queer saw it and raised a ruckus. A ruckus is all queers can raise, since they don't procreate.

Imho professionals are an easy target for the thought police. Gay people need to remember a time when the thought police was going after people who spoke out for them. The persecuted have become the persecutors. Why don't people just worry about themselves??
Old 12-23-2013, 06:18 AM   #8
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

I don't think she lied or had harmful intent in her tweet. I also don't think where she was working was a good fit for her in the first place.
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #9
Dicarlo

Dicarlo has a brilliant futureDicarlo has a brilliant futureDicarlo has a brilliant futureDicarlo has a brilliant futureDicarlo has a brilliant futureDicarlo has a brilliant futureDicarlo has a brilliant futureDicarlo has a brilliant futureDicarlo has a brilliant futureDicarlo has a brilliant futureDicarlo has a brilliant future

Maybe I missed something, and someone here could explain it to me, but why should anyone be in danger of losing their job, or their position, for merely expressing their opinion about race, or anything else. Why have rank and file Whites layed down for this? Why has this tyranical practice been so easily accepted by the masses? There should be laws against this practice. One's opinion about others has no bearing on their work and it's just plain wrong to be fired for it. It's not only WN who fear losing their livelyhood. This is an axe hanging over the head of every working man and woman in the world. Why do socalled "conservatives" stand for it? I know, I know -- the masses are too stupid to understand it's communist oppression, and apparently, the "conservative" pied pipers don't care.
Dicarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:39 PM   #10
Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by DICARLO View Post

Maybe I missed something, and someone here could explain it to me, but why should anyone be in danger of losing their job, or their position, for merely expressing their opinion about race, or anything else. Why have rank and file Whites layed down for this? Why has this tyranical practice been so easily accepted by the masses? There should be laws against this practice. One's opinion about others has no bearing on their work and it's just plain wrong to be fired for it. It's not only WN who fear losing their livelyhood. This is an axe hanging over the head of every working man and woman in the world. Why do socalled "conservatives" stand for it? I know, I know -- the masses are too stupid to understand it's communist oppression, and apparently, the "conservative" pied pipers don't care.

It's tactical. History relates that Genghis Khan had a practice when he invaded an area: He would find 5 or 10 of what were perceived to be the toughest men in the community and have them crucified, in public view, in the middle of the community. It had the effect of bringing everyone else into submission without having to fight every last man in the village. He didn't want his future slaves maimed, after all.

Jews think that if you see wealthy, powerful people like Paula Dean, this highly-paid executive, the duck guy, Imus etc. laid low by losing their jobs for speaking the truth, you'll think Gosh, if that's what happens to them, how much worse would it be for little ol' me if I ever spoke the truth and you'll shut your trap and start exalting the beauty of the emperor's new clothes.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. And I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ~ The Outlaw Josey Wales
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yid-CW-O9Qw
Mack the Knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply