Old 09-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future
Default VNN Ass-Kissers, Brown-Nosers, and Sycophants

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=159390&page=3

Click the image to open in full size.

- Steven L. Akins

Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Pucker up! ......and I thought Cale was hip to the fact that they are not his friends over there.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #3
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Pucker up! ......and I thought Cale was hip to the fact that they are not his friends over there.

Pathetic shit-licker.

- Steven L. Akins

Old 09-07-2013, 11:36 PM   #4
Lionel Mandrake

Quote:

Originally posted by Cale Sparks

I'm just glad that Alex Linder's rumored bellicosity has finally been verified. I've had my suspicions for quite some time now.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...12#post1593112

- Steven L. Akins

Last edited by Lionel Mandrake; 09-07-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:05 AM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post

Just above that post:
Quote:

Originally Posted by James K Jones View Post
I have a fair idea. Akins is about the last creature on the face of the earth that we would want representing us. I dare say that our good friends in the SPLC are about to make sure that Akins receives a lot of attention and is portrayed as a rising star in the pro-White cause. Of course his lunacy and predilection for small children will also be 'reluctantly' mentioned.

"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
Old 09-08-2013, 01:11 AM   #6
Lionel Mandrake

Just above that post:

They're good friends alright, you can tell by the way Heidi Beirich talks about Alex Linder and VNN - the cow that they continually milk.

- Steven L. Akins

Old 09-08-2013, 01:19 AM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post

I just skimmed that thread, what a crock of horseshit!

Linder feigning non-complicity, when anyone with two brain cells can constructively demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that he is in it up to his eyeballs.

"I won't talk to our racial enemies" he said. No further need now, asshole.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:46 AM   #8
Jenkem
Nazi Nigger Boy

Location: A world filled with devious little Jew boys like Alex Linder who pretend to be white
Jenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud of

We can see Linder's very real desperation in that thread under his M.N Valdez sock.

Its quite the pathetic sight to behold this Jew alcoholic accusing all of it's accusers of being alcoholics themselves and or paranoids.

How very "paranoid" of the alcoholic Jew boy itself.

Yes, Alex WE must all be the "paranoid" ones and by "WE" I mean all of your enemies on StumbleInn, BeerBarrel, White Nations, WhiteNationalist.org and ThePhora...yes thousands upon thousands of people who've suspected you of being a Jew from your very Jew like behavior must ALL be wrong and you the lone alcoholic...you must be the one in the right.

Last edited by Jenkem; 09-08-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Jenkem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:37 AM   #9
Lionel Mandrake

I just skimmed that thread, what a crock of horseshit!

Linder feigning non-complicity, when anyone with two brain cells can constructively demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that he is in it up to his eyeballs.

"I won't talk to our racial enemies" he said. No further need now, asshole.

I noticed something suspicious earlier when Linder and Dalvez were both posting in that thread - they always post about the same time that one or the other of them is also posting - that isn't strange in itself, but what is strange is that Linder lives in Missouri and Dalvez lives in Australia (as does Nigel Thornberry, oddly enough). Strange that a man living on the opposite side of the planet would post at the same time that someone living here in the United States would.

Just another one of those funny little details that you start to notice.....

- Steven L. Akins

Old 09-08-2013, 02:41 AM   #10
Lionel Mandrake

Quote: Originally Posted by Jenkem View Post

We can see Linder's very real desperation in that thread under his M.N Valdez sock.

Its quite the pathetic sight to behold this Jew alcoholic accusing all of it's accusers of being alcoholics themselves and or paranoids.

How very "paranoid" of the alcoholic Jew boy itself.

Yes, Alex WE must all be the "paranoid" ones and by "WE" I mean all of your enemies on StumbleInn, BeerBarrel, White Nations, WhiteNationalist.org and ThePhora...yes thousands upon thousands of people who've suspected you of being a Jew from your very Jew like behavior must ALL be wrong and you the lone alcoholic...you must be the one in the right.

Earlier some newbie posting under the name "hank Zimmerman" started a thread accusing Linder of looking like a Jew - immediately, Dalvez, Leonard Rouse and the usual suspects all went into a paranoid tizzy claiming it was me. I can't even register a new account there since Varg has banned my IP and they have some sort of filter to screen out annonymox proxies.

- Steven L. Akins

Post New Thread Reply