Post New Thread Reply

Old 09-01-2017, 06:00 PM   #21
Heimdallr
Administrator/Editor

Heimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations God
Default Re: Stormfront Forum Brutally Stabbed To Death

Quote: Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post

At this point, I could care less about a few dollars, or internet persona wars, it's a freedom of speech issue... In fact, he may need more dollars to fight this Jew beast.

Agree... All it will take is a request, and they'll get additional funding from ME.

The Jew beast is using the "you signed a contract and then violated the terms and conditions of that contract" angle to defend the suspension of services, but the burden of proof falls on the 'accuser' to prove Stormfront is advocating violence as claimed.

Everyone posting over there knew that if they said anything remotely akin to advocating violence, it was deleted post haste and the poster was silenced at least temporarily.

The claim that Stormfront is advocating bigotry and racism is also invalid. Providing a public forum for the discussion of sometimes racially-charged current events hardly qualifies as advocacy. Again, the burden of proof is on the 'accuser', and they KNOW they have a weak case, but to them, better than none at all. Their actions are obviously driven by desperation.

In the case where a contractor says, "You violated my terms of service!" ... and the contractee says, "WHAT? Prove it!", the burden of proof falls on the contractor of the service in a contractual dispute in a court of law.

Kristen Clarke and the anti-White left-wing Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, who will undoubtedly represent Network Solutions free of charge, will then have to prove that "advocacy" of racism, bigotry and violence had in-fact occurred and Network Solutions was justified in terminating Stormfront's service contract for terms of service violations.

This resolution one way or the other could simply be a matter of having the case heard by a liberal court or a conservative court... Ultimately, the case will likely be heard by the SCOTUS as a free speech issue, a LONG process.

Click the image to open in full size.
Heimdallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 03:12 AM   #22
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

I don't like how Stormfront was treated by the web hosting service - Network Solutions - but I'm glad to see the back of it and I hope it stays dead.

Cailen.

Proudly banned from Stormfront since 2006.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:11 AM   #23
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Heimdallr View Post

You've got to have some THICK skin to hang-out at VNN... It's a sounding-board for all the malcontents and under-achievers only too eager to 'vent' their life's misery onto the first one who crosses their path like lightning striking a lightning rod.

I'm really surprised Alex Linder has allowed that forum to digress into what it has become... Surely he must realize that the intensely noxious, bitterly spiteful, and outright malicious personal attacks he allows there is undermining many years of hard work he has devoted to that forum.

A bit odd that you say that; long ago I thought that the general atmosphere over at VNNF was was awfully tense and rather prone to sudden bursts of flaming, but those days seem to be a distant memory. It would appear that the only visible quarrels one can see there now involve unrestrained attacks against Stormfront expatriates. Before that, VNNF went years with hardly a dissenting voice heard. At least, that's the impression that I've gotten. And that's what happens when you go out of your way to ban any and everyone who refuse to toe the Linder line. That would include yours truly, as well as WNF's founder.
To new members: Due to this site's low membership count, actual discussion is generally not a practical option. Rather, the ideal method of contribution is probably to slowly and consistently save links to any materials which you find helpful or enlightening and return periodically to dump them.

To lurkers: This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Why I'm here
Political images thread
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 07:31 PM   #24
John from Canada

John from Canada is on a distinguished road

Don Black is a fed. He made his bones stealing membership lists for the american (((nazi))) party.

My theory is the Jew is using their puppet WN forum as a test case to rewrite the 1st amendment. When this goes to court it can set a legal precedent for shutting down any websites that aren't kosher.

Don Black is doing everything wrong by design. He has thousands of supporters and the financial resources to organize an active resistance to this attack on freedom of speech. But he chooses to fight in the rigged legal system instead.

For weeks SF was encouraging people to attend this unite-the-right fiasco in Charlottesville. But now that shit's hit the fan and it's time to double down the political activism Don Black has basically abandoned his followers.

Quote:

"Not only did they close the domain name — I can't even transfer it. I can't even try to transfer it to another registrar because they can do whatever they want."

Black added that he was trying to get his lawyers to "go after these idiots." And while he has numerous other domains registered with other providers, he specifically wants to bring Stormfront.org back online.

John from Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:33 PM   #25
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

The Blacks are trying to give a redirect which is http://104.20.32.134

It wont work.

Direct IP's don't work when you're using the Cloudflare mask.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:09 PM   #26
Heimdallr
Administrator/Editor

Heimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post

Don Black is a fed. He made his bones stealing membership lists for the american (((nazi))) party...

You may as well be trying to convince us that David Duke is a fed; your argument would have about as much foundation in truth. If you have proof, present it for the forum's consideration. We'll consider it fairly. If you can't, then abandon the nonsense that is a real eye-roller here.

My theory is the Jew is using their puppet WN forum as a test case to rewrite the 1st amendment. When this goes to court it can set a legal precedent for shutting down any websites that aren't kosher.

Your conspiracy theory, you mean. This is ultimately a contractual dispute. The enemy is using the "you signed a contract and then violated the terms and conditions of that contract" angle to defend the suspension of services, but the burden of proof falls on the 'contractor' to prove Stormfront is advocating violence as claimed.

Everyone posting over there knew that if they said anything remotely akin to advocating violence, it was deleted post haste and the poster was silenced at least temporarily.

The claim that Stormfront is advocating bigotry and racism is also invalid. Providing a public forum for the discussion of sometimes racially-charged current events hardly qualifies as advocacy. Again, the burden of proof is on the 'contractor', and they KNOW they have a weak case, but to those who orchestrated this suspension of services, better than none at all. Their actions are obviously driven by malice.

Don Black is doing everything wrong by design.

Not by design; some things by default maybe. By allowing his radio program to occupy most of his time, he has in-effect put the website on auto-pilot, allowing some incompetent moderators to take control of the dialog.

There's one or two moderators over there that really put a weed up my ass and ants all over me, but the timing isn't right to even speak to him about it... Jack Boot, who kept the lid on over there, finally hung up the spurs after many years as an exceptionally effective Chief of Staff. The moderation ran amok soon thereafter... The site that moderates best moderates least. He seemed to understand that better than most.

He has thousands of supporters and the financial resources to organize an active resistance to this attack on freedom of speech. But he chooses to fight in the rigged legal system instead.

Even the liberals are proponents of free speech, and this case will give much free publicity to the WN cause. Don Black realizes that intuitively.

For weeks SF was encouraging people to attend this unite-the-right fiasco in Charlottesville. But now that shit's hit the fan and it's time to double down the political activism Don Black has basically abandoned his followers.

There's just 24 hours in a day, John, and Don Black has abandoned no one. He continues to lead to the extent he can, deflecting criticism from friends and foes alike.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:02 PM   #27
John from Canada

John from Canada is on a distinguished road

You may as well be trying to convince us that David Duke is a fed; your argument would have about as much foundation in truth. If you have proof, present it for the forum's consideration. We'll consider it fairly. If you can't, then abandon the nonsense that is a real eye-roller here.

It's all on his wiki page. Black tried to steal the membership list of the national states rights party to give to the American (((nazi))) party.
John from Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:54 AM   #28
Heimdallr
Administrator/Editor

It's all on his wiki page. Black tried to steal the membership list of the national states rights party to give to the American (((nazi))) party.

I wouldn't doubt for a minute that the American Nazi Party, the party of George Lincoln Rockwell, has been infiltrated by jew(s) OR Fed(s) to some small degree, but I still don't understand how it makes Don Black "a Fed" to attempt to provide the membership list of the National States' Rights Party to the American Nazi Party, unless of course the American Nazi Party was just a front organization for the Feds and Don Black is aware of that (very doubtful, history shows otherwise).

In that case, your argument would have some validity, but until that stretch is proven, *I* prefer to consider Don Black, like David Duke, an ally.

To each his own opinion though; I concede that some require a higher standard of proof than others.

Click the image to open in full size.

George Lincoln Rockwell
(March 9, 1918 – August 25, 1967)
Commander, American Nazi Party
(March 1959 – August 25, 1967)
Post New Thread Reply