Post New Thread Reply

Old 04-06-2018, 09:27 PM   #31
SARIAH
Latter-daySaintPRO-WhiteN

SARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Pre-Mortal Existence, Mortality, Post Mortality, Eternity, Eternal Law.

JST, Genesis 19:9–15. Compare Genesis 19:8–10
Lot resists the wickedness of Sodom, and angels protect him.

9 And they said unto him, Stand back. And they were angry with him.

10 And they said among themselves, This one man came in to sojourn among us, and he will needs now make himself to be a judge; now we will deal worse with him than with them.

11 Wherefore they said unto the man, We will have the men, and thy daughters also; and we will do with them as seemeth us good.

12 Now this was after the wickedness of Sodom.

13 And Lot said, Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, plead with my brethren that I may not bring them out unto you; and ye shall not do unto them as seemeth good in your eyes;

14 For God will not justify his servant in this thing; wherefore, let me plead with my brethren, this once only, that unto these men ye do nothing, that they may have peace in my house; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

15 And they were angry with Lot and came near to break the door, but the angels of God, which were holy men, put forth their hand and pulled Lot into the house unto them, and shut the door.
SARIAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 11:00 PM   #32
SARIAH

SARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to beholdSARIAH is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Pre-Mortal Existence, Mortality, Post Mortality, Eternity, Eternal Law.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:07 PM   #33
SARIAH

Into each life some rain /snow must fall:

Old 04-06-2018, 11:11 PM   #34
SARIAH

Old 04-06-2018, 11:12 PM   #35
SARIAH

JST, Exodus 4:21. Compare Exodus 4:21; 7:3, 13; 9:12; 10:1, 20, 27; 11:10; 14:4, 8, 17; Deuteronomy 2:30

The Lord is not responsible for Pharaoh’s hardness of heart. See also JST, Exodus 7:3, 13; 9:12; 10:1, 20, 27; 11:10; 14:4, 8, 17; each reference, when correctly translated, shows that Pharaoh hardened his own heart.

21 And the Lord said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand, and I will prosper thee; but Pharaoh will harden his heart, and he will not let the people go.

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/jst/jst-ex/4?lang=eng
Old 04-06-2018, 11:16 PM   #36
SARIAH

JST, Exodus 22:18. Compare Exodus 22:18

Murderers shall not live.

18 Thou shalt not suffer a murderer to live.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:18 PM   #37
SARIAH

JST, Exodus 32:14. Compare Exodus 32:14
The Lord will spare the Israelites who will repent.

14 And the Lord said unto Moses, If they will repent of the evil which they have done, I will spare them, and turn away my fierce wrath; but, behold, thou shalt execute judgment upon all that will not repent of this evil this day. Therefore, see thou do this thing that I have commanded thee, or I will execute all that which I had thought to do unto my people.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:21 PM   #38
SARIAH

Old 04-06-2018, 11:48 PM   #39
SARIAH

Old 04-06-2018, 11:50 PM   #40
SARIAH

Post New Thread Reply