Old 11-28-2017, 09:04 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Inspector General: Blowback came from Clinton allies

Quote:

Inspector General: Blowback came from Clinton allies ~ RunTime 8m:17s

Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:26 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Fmr Obama Intel IG: Clinton Campaign Said They Would Fire Me For My Work on Email Probe

Quote:

During an interview with Fox News Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge broadcast on Monday’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” former Intelligence Community Inspector General under President Obama Charles McCullough III accused the Hillary Clinton campaign of engaging in an effort to mislead the public about her emails and said the campaign threatened to have him fired for his work in the email probe.

McCullough said that the 22 top secret emails on Clinton’s server contained information that would have harmed national security and “absolutely” endangered lives, sources, methods, and operations had it been released.

McCullough also claimed he was told by “senior officials” to keep Director of National Intelligence James Clapper out of the loop after he talked with Clapper about the emails.

Fmr Obama Intel IG: Clinton Campaign Said They Would Fire Me For My Work on Email Probe
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply