Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-10-2015, 01:42 AM   #1
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Brother Nathanael so called "monk" lives in an apartment complex with noisy neighbors!

I thought this guy lived in a remote area in Colorado when I seem him on Youtube. Thought he was in a monastery community or a monk sorta like John the Baptist! Apparently this is all bullshit! When he starts to pull the plug on his career, the truth is revealed! He wonders why he doesn't receive any money! Lying for God?

I've hyperlinked it so you can find it straight away if you want to gon the website. Click on June 7 below.

__

Brother Nathanael June 7, 2015 @ 7:43 pm
A Special Notice
I’m being forced out of my current rental residence where I’ve been living for the past five years due to a new owner with rapacious designs to double the rent.
The new owner, with an apparent intent to drive me out, put 4 twenty year old males above me who are very noisy whose life style is “party central” 24/7.
There is NO insulation between my ceiling and walls, and their floor and walls.
(The former owner only stayed above me on occasional weekends and was very quiet, no stereo.)
The present young male renters BLAST their stereo from 6 am until the wee hours of the next morning and no amount of my requesting they turn it off works.
I just got back from NYC for Street Evangelism, now sick with the flu, and I dreaded coming home.
Any offers, help, or ideas of a new place for me to live so I can CONTINUE my ministry will be MUCH appreciated.
Please contact me by email: bronathanael [at] yahoo [dot] [com]
+BN

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1036

Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 02:53 AM   #2
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future
Default Re: Brother Nathanael so called "monk" lives in an apartment complex with noisy neighbors!

Poor guy. I read he spent a lot of time homeless. I hope he finds a calmer place to live.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:16 AM   #3
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Re: Brother Nathanael so called "monk" lives in an apartment complex with noisy neighbors!

Here's an idea: call the damned police.
To new members: Welcome. Be advised that due to this site's low membership count, actual discussion is not a practical option. Rather, the ideal method of contribution is probably to slowly and consistently save links to any materials which you find helpful or enlightening and return periodically to dump them.

To lurkers: This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Why I'm here
Why too many of you disappoint me too damned much
Political images thread
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:21 AM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

He knows the cops will shoot him.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
Good Things Come to Those who Work Their Ass Off! John Kennedy (R-La)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:27 AM   #5
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

The police, at best, are an each way bet. And it's not their job anyway.

I've lived the oppressive and unnatural life of the apartment. It's horrible. I blame the Jews.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:54 AM   #6
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

The police, at best, are an each way bet. And it's not their job anyway.

It's a clear-cut case of disturbing the peace, so it most certainly is their job.
To new members: Welcome. Be advised that due to this site's low membership count, actual discussion is not a practical option. Rather, the ideal method of contribution is probably to slowly and consistently save links to any materials which you find helpful or enlightening and return periodically to dump them.

To lurkers: This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Why I'm here
Why too many of you disappoint me too damned much
Political images thread
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:03 AM   #7
freedom
harrassed

It's a clear-cut case of disturbing the peace, so it most certainly is their job.

They might beg to differ. in my experience, police usually side with riff raff and criminals and laugh at the victims. Hence why we call them, pigs.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:42 AM   #8
HeadHunter23
88/23 - White Ranger C.A.

HeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

Poor guy. I read he spent a lot of time homeless. I hope he finds a calmer place to live.

Are you on medication,

FIGHTING FOR THE SURVIVAL AND EXPANSION OF THE WHITE RACE...THE MASTER RACE

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

CREATIVITY ALLIANCE/CREATIVITY ALLIANCE ENGLAND

White Nations Forum Moderator: Representative for the Creativity Alliance RahowaNow.com

Find me on Racial Loyalty Forum as Br.SlattsJef
HeadHunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 10:43 AM   #9
HeadHunter23
88/23 - White Ranger C.A.

HeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations God

At least we can agree on something

FIGHTING FOR THE SURVIVAL AND EXPANSION OF THE WHITE RACE...THE MASTER RACE

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

CREATIVITY ALLIANCE/CREATIVITY ALLIANCE ENGLAND

White Nations Forum Moderator: Representative for the Creativity Alliance RahowaNow.com

Find me on Racial Loyalty Forum as Br.SlattsJef
HeadHunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 02:36 PM   #10
freedom
harrassed

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

Are you on medication,

Fuck off asshole.

Post New Thread Reply