General Discussion of White Issues Pick another Category or Post HERE!

Post New Thread Reply

Old 07-07-2017, 03:42 PM   #1
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default I'm Not Sure Why I Should Care Anymore

I've been plagued by a tenacious doubt for a long while and to be honest, by this point it's a struggle to even care.

The reason, in short, is that I'm simply unconvinced as to whether Whites are even worth fighting for to begin with. It seems like they either fall into the categories of hating us for daring to advocate for their interests, or openly giving credence to the stereotype that White Nationalists are savage, uneducated rednecks. Considering the existence of the latter, I can't fully blame the former.

What brought me where I am today were concrete and tangible sociopolitical concerns, and I always considered my conclusions to be very natural ones. Walking through the streets of my hometown and feeling like a stranger in a strange land is quite enough to drive me to the edge. Constantly being subjected to the over-the-top hypocritical arguments of "anti-racists" only fuels the fire. I'm ready to accept that what drove me to become a White Nationalist was not love, but largely hate - not hate for any racial group; not at all - but hate for the lying, genocidal bastards who mask their anti-White dogma behind the guise of "tolerance." I indeed have noticed how the more "anti-racist" one claims to be, the more anti-White they are. It's uncanny. And I can't lie, it drives me nuts and angers me deeply, and it's for that reason that I was always so compelled to stand up to them at any opportunity.

However, I think it would require a bit more than just a burning lust to defy to actually involve myself in this cause. Whites as a rule just don't seem to be worth the trouble, and in fact I know that many non-Whites are of infinitely more worth than a great deal of our own. Far too many seem to believe that being a White man is in itself a ticket to act as you please. WRONG! It must be accepted that renown of any kind must be EARNED, and far, far too often do we see "Aryans" who are absolutely no better than the vilest street-nigger that they so despise. It is pathetic.

If it's really your assertion that you belong to a superior race (or gender, or ethnicity), ACT THE GODDAMNED PART. To put this in very simple terms, an honorable person lives by respect and doesn't do anything to any other sentient being without sufficient provocation. Far, FAR too many White Nationalists and Whites in general cannot or will not abide by this principle. Thus, away with them I say.

I've been involved with this cause for a long time and although I'm more convinced than ever that my assertions were right along, nonetheless I'm suspecting that it was a mistake to even bother voicing them to begin with.

I will continue to tell the truth. However, I'm becoming increasingly convinced that that's simply all the effort that I should be bothered to expend. At least until I'm given a good argument to the contrary.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply