Old 04-27-2019, 04:44 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default The Truth About Plato

Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 04:31 AM   #2
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male

Nikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to beholdNikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to beholdNikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to beholdNikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to beholdNikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to beholdNikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Truth About Plato

The lecturer claims that, since Aristotle believed that that the universal cannot exist without the particular, he supported the individual over the collective, but that does not square with his writings. Aristotle wrote that men are political animals, and that the public life is more virtuous than the private life.
All these ideas, which have nothing to do with cold logic as such, but represent only pure expressions of feeling, ethical conceptions, etc., are chained to the existence of men, to whose intellectual imagination and creative power they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter XI: Nation and Race
Nikola Bijeliti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:00 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post

The lecturer claims that, since Aristotle believed that that the universal cannot exist without the particular, he supported the individual over the collective, but that does not square with his writings. Aristotle wrote that men are political animals, and that the public life is more virtuous than the private life.

Nice observation, though I believe virtue within a person exists in public and private in equal measure. Virtue, like pregnancy, is something you have or you don't.

While I believe man is a herd animal, on a basic level, the individual is paramount when it comes to fulfillment and happiness. Collectives are never happy or fulfilled. Interaction may complete a person, but individualism is the end all be all. I am the only person who understands me and I'm the only one who travels the road of life with me. Therefore I am the only one who knows my particular needs and has any hope of meeting those needs. No collective can ever do for me that which I can do for myself, nor would it have an interest in doing so.

People go mad in groups and only regain sanity one by one. Maybe I'm weird, but I see danger in groups that is unnecessary and counterproductive. It's why I'm a loner of sorts. I'm in the 1-5 percentile in intellect, accomplishments and earnings, which kind of isolates me from the majority of people. Not that I'm against people, I just don't have much in common with the average Joe and Jane. The truth is, it's lonely at the top. (Smart people sound like crazy people to dumb people and it scares them.)

As I've matured, friends die off or move away and new friends become increasingly less easily met. I have a family and they are my world.
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Old 04-28-2019, 05:28 AM   #4
Nikola Bijeliti

Nikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to beholdNikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to beholdNikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to beholdNikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to beholdNikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to beholdNikola Bijeliti is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Nice observation, though I believe virtue within a person exists in public and private in equal measure. Virtue, like pregnancy, is something you have or you don't.

While I believe man is a herd animal, on a basic level, the individual is paramount when it comes to fulfillment and happiness. Collectives are never happy or fulfilled. Interaction may complete a person, but individualism is the end all be all. I am the only person who understands me and I'm the only one who travels the road of life with me. Therefore I am the only one who knows my particular needs and has any hope of meeting those needs. No collective can ever do for me that which I can do for myself, nor would it have an interest in doing so.

People go mad in groups and only regain sanity one by one. Maybe I'm weird, but I see danger in groups that is unnecessary and counterproductive. It's why I'm a loner of sorts. I'm in the 1-5 percentile in intellect, accomplishments and earnings, which kind of isolates me from the majority of people. Not that I'm against people, I just don't have much in common with the average Joe and Jane. The truth is, it's lonely at the top. (Smart people sound like crazy people to dumb people and it scares them.)

As I've matured, friends die off or move away and new friends become increasingly less easily met. I have a family and they are my world.

Even as a loner, isn't it more fulfilling to use your intellect for the good of the collective (i.e. race) rather than merely to earn money, satisfy your intellectual curiosity, or stroke your ego? For example, did you create this website for individuaistic reasons or collectivistic reasons?
All these ideas, which have nothing to do with cold logic as such, but represent only pure expressions of feeling, ethical conceptions, etc., are chained to the existence of men, to whose intellectual imagination and creative power they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter XI: Nation and Race
Old 04-28-2019, 05:40 AM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Even as a loner, isn't it more fulfilling to use your intellect for the good of the collective (i.e. race) rather than merely to earn money, satisfy your intellectual curiosity, or stroke your ego? For example, did you create this website for individuaistic reasons or collectivistic reasons?

Yes, this site was created to disseminate truth and reality to those of my class who need it and want an outlet to express themselves. That is, thinking, white, productive people.

My ego used to be huge, but the more I know, the more I realize I need to know. Our "collective" is unique, not that large a group, but I believe ours is the creme de la creme.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:20 PM   #6
Nikola Bijeliti

Yes, this site was created to disseminate truth and reality to those of my class who need it and want an outlet to express themselves. That is, thinking, white, productive people.

My ego used to be huge, but the more I know, the more I realize I need to know. Our "collective" is unique, not that large a group, but I believe ours is the creme de la creme.

I think of our collective as our entire race, not just the highy intelligent. We don't want a society composed only of Ph.D.'s; we need plumbers and janitors, too. We're also going to need fighters, too, and intellectuals don't make the best fighters, although we can design awsome weapons.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:41 PM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

I think of our collective as our entire race, not just the highy intelligent. We don't want a society composed only of Ph.D.'s; we need plumbers and janitors, too. We're also going to need fighters, too, and intellectuals don't make the best fighters, although we can design awsome weapons.

Only those smart enough to embrace our race are welcome in my dream world. Wiggers & mudsharks need not apply....
Old 04-29-2019, 03:17 AM   #8
Nikola Bijeliti

Only those smart enough to embrace our race are welcome in my dream world. Wiggers & mudsharks need not apply....

I am unaware of any positive correlation between intelligence and racial loyalty. There are plenty of racially aware janitors and plumbers, and there are plenty of high-IQ men with Asian wives and girlfriends.
Post New Thread Reply