Old 07-13-2019, 09:18 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Why Nietzsche Was Right

Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 02:28 AM   #2
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God
Default Re: Why Nietzsche Was Right

Nietzsche wasn't right at all.

Friedrich Nietzsche

First published Fri Mar 17, 2017
[Editor's Note: The following new entry by R. Lanier Anderson replaces the former entry on this topic. The former entry is now published as Nietzsche’s Life and Works.]
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844–1900) was a German philosopher and cultural critic who published intensively in the 1870s and 1880s. He is famous for uncompromising criticisms of traditional European morality and religion, as well as of conventional philosophical ideas and social and political pieties associated with modernity. Many of these criticisms rely on psychological diagnoses that expose false consciousness infecting people’s received ideas; for that reason, he is often associated with a group of late modern thinkers (including Marx and Freud) who advanced a “hermeneutics of suspicion” against traditional values (see Foucault [1964] 1990, Ricoeur [1965] 1970, Leiter 2004). Nietzsche also used his psychological analyses to support original theories about the nature of the self and provocative proposals suggesting new values that he thought would promote cultural renewal and improve social and psychological life by comparison to life under the traditional values he criticized.

Much more:

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/nietzsche/

Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 03:04 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I haven't studied him enough to understand his reasoning or philosophy, but I know I'm right about mine.

Love yourself foremost, but not to the inability to understand and love others.
Love the natural order and the nature of all things, for they are true to themselves as well.
Cherish your space and alone time and get others to respect them too, even by force.
Never encroach on your neighbor when you are not wanted.
Believe in anything you desire to, regardless of the desires of others.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 03:26 AM   #4
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I haven't studied him enough to understand his reasoning or philosophy, but I know I'm right about mine.

Love yourself foremost, but not to the inability to understand and love others.
Love the natural order and the nature of all things, for they are true to themselves as well.
Cherish your space and alone time and get others to respect them too, even by force.
Never encroach on your neighbor when you are not wanted.
Believe in anything you desire to, regardless of the desires of others.

The link above is a scholarly study of Nietzsche from Stanford University. It doesn't get much better than that. It's quite in depth.

From the study of the Philosophical thinking of others, we form our own philosophy, as we grow from the understanding of others.

In mine, putting God first is the best course in the long run. Without Divine Standards, Dharma, ethical and moral values, we become servants of our lusts; self centered, and egotistical. Unthinking beasts at times. I'm a hard headed person at times, seeking my own way, yet when my own way fails, comparing it to Godly standards often shows my mistakes.

As Christ taught, being the great philosopher He still is, He taught 'God is one. Love Him with all one's heart, soul, mind and being. That is His first commandment.

The second is similar; To love others as we love ourselves. We love ourselves a great deal, so too should we love others in the same way.

In those two commandments are summarized the teachings of Christ and my philosophy.

Oh sure, I bring other things into it too from different things I study, yet that is the foundation, the essential two teachings which other thinking must submit to in my thinking.

It is no different than when Rabbi Hillel summarized the real teachings of Judaism with his words, 'What is offensive to you; do not do to another'.

How far they have fallen from the truth.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply