Post New Thread Reply

Old 08-04-2013, 09:17 AM   #1
Clinton Adolph Seeber

Clinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud of
Default Who The Fuck Here Loves Slipknot?

I am a knothead and a maggot!
Clinton Adolph Seeber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
Watson503

Watson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations God

I'm not a big fan of Slipknot, but Mick Thomson and Jim Root are both really good guitarists. I've only seem them live on video but everyone I know that has seen them says no matter if you are a fan or not, they put on one great show.

As a side note, I read about ten years ago how on one of the Ozzfest tours (I think), Thomson walked onto Linkin Park's tour bus - I HATE those pussies - and told the band and their crew they were nothing but a joke and he'd stomp them right there. Of course those twats didn't say or do a thing.

Thomson in the studio:

Last edited by Watson503; 08-04-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Watson503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
Craig Cobb

Craig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Clinton Adolph Seeber View Post

for Jesus?
Craig Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
thunor

thunor is just really nicethunor is just really nicethunor is just really nicethunor is just really nice

Difficult to know what to say
Old 09-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #5
oldnorseman

oldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to behold

I saw Slipknot at Hairy Marys near Drake University in the late 90's. They sounded like little kids banging on pots and pans. I get my metal from Slayer, Vader, Sodom, mostly thrash and since I play guitar(15 years of classical lessons) I really like Yngwie Malmsteen. Otherwise I listen to NS14/88 music alot, Nordfront, Sturmwehr, Oidoxie, Stahlgewitter, Landser, ect..most of the lyrics in German. I speak German.
oldnorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #6
oldnorseman

oldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Watson503 View Post

I'm not a big fan of Slipknot, but Mick Thomson and Jim Root are both really good guitarists. I've only seem them live on video but everyone I know that has seen them says no matter if you are a fan or not, they put on one great show.

As a side note, I read about ten years ago how on one of the Ozzfest tours (I think), Thomson walked onto Linkin Park's tour bus - I HATE those pussies - and told the band and their crew they were nothing but a joke and he'd stomp them right there. Of course those twats didn't say or do a thing.

Thomson in the studio:

I play guitar, the best guitarist I've seen live, where it counts, is Malmsteen. Also, check out Ana Vidovic. IMO, Slipknot doesn't hold a candle to Slayer, never will.
oldnorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #7
Watson503

Watson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by oldnorseman View Post

I play guitar, the best guitarist I've seen live, where it counts, is Malmsteen. Also, check out Ana Vidovic. IMO, Slipknot doesn't hold a candle to Slayer, never will.

Malmsteen has been a favorite of mine along with Uli Jon Roth but I've never seen either live over the years. I couldn't name two Slipknot songs but Slayer... one of my all-time favorites - saw them for the first time on the SoH tour with Motorhead and Overkill at a small club, I had missed them on the previous Reign in Blood tour when they opened for WASP - this set in Jew York at the old Ritz is classic:

Watson503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:44 PM   #8
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

Reverend Doctor Billy - the founder of the Creativity Alliance - loved Slipknot. I was his best friend within our Church, and even I still do not understand why!

Cailen.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #9
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold
Default slipknot

I only like one song by slipknot..."wait and bleed"

Last edited by kramer; 12-01-2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: grammer
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply