Old 06-12-2015, 05:43 PM   #161
HeadHunter23
88/23 - White Ranger C.A.

HeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations God
Default Re: Stormfront sucks

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

Life of brian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YawagQ6lLrA

Your right on the money with that,LMAO!

FIGHTING FOR THE SURVIVAL AND EXPANSION OF THE WHITE RACE...THE MASTER RACE

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

CREATIVITY ALLIANCE/CREATIVITY ALLIANCE ENGLAND

White Nations Forum Moderator: Representative for the Creativity Alliance RahowaNow.com

Find me on Racial Loyalty Forum as Br.SlattsJef
HeadHunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:31 AM   #162
Planeteer

Planeteer will become famous soon enough

I know I am late to this thread and apologize for posting this more than two years later, but I feel I really had to.

What ever happened involving Junkers88 in his last days on Stormfront, I cannot comment on. But since he was mentioned along with all the upside-down thinking that has taken over SF, I seriously need to make a point of Junkers88 and his conduct there.

One cannot help but think that there was something terribly phony about that guy. Every second post he made there was advocating Iranians as white.

I'm serious. Anyone who hasn't noticed his awkward behavior clearly has not been on Stormfront. Not only did he make bizarre claims that Iranians (TBS Persians) are white, but that they should be allowed into the white nationalist movement. Like WTF??

He made claims as far as that Persians speaking an Indo-European language is proof of them being white, that Iran was 51% white, citing the CIA world factbook (which states Iran is 51% Persian) or that Hitler declared them to be white.

If you think that's not insane enough, try to believe that he labeled anyone who questioned the whole "Iranians are suntanned whites" myth as an Israeli/Jewish agent. Or that he in fact considered Albanians as "non-whites" and even used their native name for themselves ("Shqiptar") as a derogatory to indicate that they are "non-white". Religion aside, are Albanians acutally anthropologically "non-white" while Persians are? Seriously???

I'm not Albanian or anything like that, but how was this allowed on SF? Anyone who advocated non-Christian Europeans or any other group was banned, but this guy managed to get away every-time going around claiming Iranians (or specifically ethnic Persians) to be white.

Was it because he donated to SF? Even his behavior on YouTube is completely batty. One can almost swear (if not for the fact of seeing him in reality to see what he is) that he was an undercover Iranian pretending to be a white and gain acceptance for his people.

Junkers claimed to be a resident of the UK, and an Iranian I met here in Canada (he was not white, sorry) told me the largest Iranian expatriate community was in the UK. Below are some videos of these. If they are "white" or anyone advocating them as such is accepted, then white nationalism is DEAD. And it was whites who killed it. Just unintelligent, gullible whites lacking common sense and suffering from color-blindness.

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 05-15-2018 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Video removed by YouTube
Planeteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 12:49 PM   #163
Aisling

Aisling is just really niceAisling is just really niceAisling is just really niceAisling is just really niceAisling is just really nice

Quote: Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

There was a small exodus Lately. 3 members and I were banned for revealing that Lord Tinsdale was a non-white. He himself admitted it over on VNN, but Don doesn't seem to care. As long as he gets that big pay check in, he decides that you are "white".
Here's the link to the damn thread: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1073129/
Say, why don't we have a celebration the day Don dies?

I was in the sustaining members section when Lord Tinsdale admitted that his grandmother is not White, which means that he isn't White. Don Black's only concern was that people would want Lord Tinsdale kicked off the forum, and he would lose the money that LT gives him. I knew then that Don had lost all integrity, and I couldn't bring myself to keep my sustaining membership when clearly Stormfront was no longer a forum for Whites only. I am probably not the only person who stopped financially supporting Stormfront after learning that non-Whites can post on Stormfront if they "cough up" some money. Now only sustaining members are allowed to post, which means that non-Whites who pay Don can post on a supposedly White Nationalist forum but White people who don't give him money can't post. Non-Whites can post but Whites can't. Anyone else see something wrong with this picture?
Aisling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 12:52 PM   #164
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Yeah, he gets all that on top of what the ADL & SPLC pay him.
Good Things Come to Those who Work Their Ass Off! John Kennedy (R-La)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:38 PM   #165
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God

There is no 'perfect' in this world. I see these 'Pro White' forums as communications channels, thru which we spread our message, perhaps make some friends, and who knows what else?

Stormfront gets hammered down with DDOS attacks, webhost attacks, credit card processor attacks, you name it. White Nations does serve as a back up for Stormfront, and I think that's a good thing.

In the past when SF has gone down, everyone there was out of luck. Now they have here where they can keep right on with their friends and information.

In an ideal system, I'd think the Pro White movement would unify more. It'll take time, but when it happens and the wrinkles are ironed out, we will unite and do a much better job for our people and our nation.

Don's getting older. One of these days he won't be around so we can complain about him. We'll still owe him a big debt of gratitude for getting the Pro White Forum idea
going, to the best of my knowledge he was the first, or one of the first to speak openly when there's other site that perma ban on the first 'mistake' or conflict.

That being said, I have every sympathy with those who've been banned from one forum or another. It can be a big shock. I've gotten pretty used to it, having been banned from a surprising list of sites...lol....

Was it something I said? I wonder?
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 02:08 PM   #166
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

The Alpha website: alpha.org was a better site than Stormfront ever was. The Alpha Site began with the beginning of the internet along with Stormfront.

The Alpha website even had an audio greeting!

"Racial Greetings my White Brothers and Sisters, and welcome to the Alpha Site."

It's just a pity that the Alpha Site died and SF continued to live. Perhaps it's the funding that the Blacks get from Don's missus working for the richest Mestizo in the US that helps? Perhaps it's the assistance from Don's anti-White brat, Derek?

Or perhaps I just don't G.A.F. about S.F.? After all, I was thrown off S.F. for not being pro Jewish.
Old 05-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #167
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God

It's interesting hearing these things. What's being said is sticking in my mind and churning around.

Thrown off Stormfront for not being pro Jewish? Really? I remember being on a Protocols of the Elders of Zion thread that we were told could not continue, as we were analyzing the Protocols verse by verse and relating them to daily events. I remember the discussion of John Joy Tree, one of the mods, being Jewish.

Lord Tinsdale, I didn't know his grandmother was non White? I know he was highly regarded by a woman in a small local SF group now disbanded.

Now that you bring that up, Aisling. The last I saw of her, she was claiming she now worked for Netanyahu and the SPLC. So isn't that wonderful. <Kicks waste paper basket across the room> Lord Tinsdale wants to see the US Balkanized so 'the local chiefs can take over', or something to that effect. Local Chiefs? Katsa's maybe.

I took the link to White Nations out of my signature line over there a few days ago. How's that effecting traffic here?

Editing this post, I somehow wound up on page one of this thread and started reading it. I'd forgotten a lot the 'stuff'. Damn.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 09:21 PM   #168
HeadHunter23

HeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations God

Don Black lost his integrity when he sold out on the Pro-White community long time ago, when he lay down with Wetback woman and started to take kick backs from the light-jew, his business ventures were built on the backs of spics.

Who knows how many Pro-Whites he and his cucked Moderators sold out

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

White Nations Forum Moderator: Representative for the Creativity Alliance RahowaNow.com

Old 05-14-2018, 09:24 PM   #169
HeadHunter23

Quote: Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

That being said, I have every sympathy with those who've been banned from one forum or another. It can be a big shock. I've gotten pretty used to it, having been banned from a surprising list of sites...lol....

Was it something I said? I wonder?

It was that bad over on Jewfront i got myself banned twice and never went back for round three.

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

Old 05-17-2018, 11:17 PM   #170
Aisling

Aisling is just really niceAisling is just really niceAisling is just really niceAisling is just really niceAisling is just really nice

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

The Alpha website: alpha.org was a better site than Stormfront ever was. The Alpha Site began with the beginning of the internet along with Stormfront.

The Alpha website even had an audio greeting!

"Racial Greetings my White Brothers and Sisters, and welcome to the Alpha Site."

It's just a pity that the Alpha Site died and SF continued to live. Perhaps it's the funding that the Blacks get from Don's missus working for the richest Mestizo in the US that helps? Perhaps it's the assistance from Don's anti-White brat, Derek?

Or perhaps I just don't G.A.F. about S.F.? After all, I was thrown off S.F. for not being pro Jewish.

I wish I had known about the Alpha Site; I would have checked it out. When I first found Stormfront (almost two decades ago), it felt like home. I was so excited to be able to speak to people who felt the same way I did about Blacks, multiculturalism, diversity, etc. There was an information section with a primer on Jews and their role in working against White interests. There was also material produced by Revilo P. Oliver. I've often wondered why that information section was scrapped.

I really haven't had that feeling of "being home" during the last few years of being on Stormfront. People really don't talk that much anymore about Jews and their involvement in anti-White policies, not like they did when I first found Stormfront. I've had some posters attack me and other White Nationalists for expressing how much we dislike Blacks. When a person or group of people cause you so much trouble, time and time again, it's only natural to dislike or hate that person or group. It seems as if too many posters there are trying to appeal to the masses by watering down the message.
Aisling is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply