Old 11-18-2018, 08:36 AM   #21
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God
Default Re: What was your biggest problem with Stormfront/VNN?

In the years since I last posted on this thread, times and things have changed. Old injuries have healed and friendships restored.

One may be surprised I was once banned permanently from here. Making my collection complete.

For some reason, Fred decided I wasn't such a bad guy and put me
back on the board. For that I am grateful too.

Wisdom suggests we will be directed to various places, though it may be a difficult shock to change unwillingly. Sooner or later the change that needs to happen occurs one way or another.

In the past it was a great mistake to have competition and strife, back biting and animosity between boards. I hope now that has changed for our good and well being.

I see all sites relating to the White Nation we comprise being part of our One Nation family, standing for the White race and justice and integrity in our World.

I've learned in many places, from all.

On VNN i learned the importance of making the best posts possible. For that alone I am grateful and thank Linder for my time and lessons there. May we become one White Nation our family restored.

Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply