Old 09-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default The Missing Thread & Outing the Banks of New Castle, PA

Witchy moved the thread because she had information of threats against me. She did the right thing.

Tom Banks is claiming that they didn't work against me & Withcy or the site, Craig Cobb or Akins.

Angela Banks told me personally, in a text message that I still have, that she was working with Varg (who loves SPLC kike Donnie in Ohio). Personal information provided to Varg about me, and supplemented by Varg & Donnie in Ohio to Donnie's contacts at his SPLC HQ was obviously supplemented further by SPLC's hack. The high points of information in the SPLC hit piece was and is wrong. They found someone with my name in the FBI data base and hanged his crimes on me.

With all the hoopla regarding me and this site over on VNNF, you can bet your life that they (Varg & Donnie) would not have gone to the SPLC with their bag of shit, unless they talked with Linder first. To do so would have been an instant banning for them both.

Linder gave his okay, thinking he had nothing to lose. TJB. He was wrong. Linder and his site have no credibility in the White Movement whatsoever. Tom & Angela Banks likewise have no credibility.

Tom communicated to someone I trust, that he was going to go to the feds about me with things he thinks he knows. He doesn't know anything of value, but that won't stop him from threatening bodily injury or legal action against me personally.

Tom Banks can't control his manic-schitzo wife, but believes he can control me and this site. He's wrong.

I intend to move the thread back into the open, if Witchy has no objections. They deserve to be known for their treachery against other whites, because said whites rejected them because of their treachery.

World, have your way with them, they deserve it.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:33 AM   #2
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Thomas G Banks?

Angela L Banks?

Address History
Bessemer, PA
Enon Valley, PA
New Wilmington, PA
New Castle, PA

There are several people that share that P.O. Box. What's up with that?

What's the Reader's Digest back story on these two? Never heard of them.

Last edited by Aldolphus Mueller; 09-16-2013 at 02:42 AM.
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post

Thomas G Banks?

Angela L Banks?

What's the Reader's Digest back story on these two? Never heard of them.

Looks like we have a winner, give that man a ceegar.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 09-16-2013, 02:45 AM   #4
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Looks like we have a winner, give that man a ceegar.

Tobacco gives me migraines as does alcohol. Any other door prizes?
Old 09-16-2013, 02:49 AM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post

Tobacco gives me migraines as does alcohol. Any other door prizes?

You've won a date with Angel Ramsey 5150.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:03 AM   #6
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

You've won a date with Angel Ramsey 5150.

Funny, it was a comment I made to her that got me banned from that other place. I was glad it happened too. Spending more time on real world projects.

I think I'll pass but thanks anyway.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:16 AM   #7
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Ok, we're hoping to see this die down in the next few days...that's our hope.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:35 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

I'm closing these two threads. If the shit starts up again, I'll reopen them.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:55 AM   #9
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Now the latest on the drama.

The Banks are now saying that someone threw a rock through their window and that their kid may need surgery. They are implying to a member that these threads are responsible for an attack on their kid, the one they trained to confront niggers and the whole nine yards.

I was willing to let it go, but their crazy asses can't keep their mouths shut.

The Banks' are the cause of all the crap that's going on. It started when Angela PMd me to tell me she thought I was sexy and wanted some.

Her husband Tom read all her texts and PMs, and started doing snoop work to try to tell her bad things about me. He PMd me about it and told me she is crazy.

When I rejected her advances, she posted all my info online, lies and all. Now, they are all bent out of shape that it's come full circle. When the shit hits the fan, everybody gets some on them.

I have unlocked the two threads I shut down the other day, because they continue to try to cause trouble and lie about me. Have a field day with their rancid asses.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:15 AM   #10
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

I'm officially stepping back from this issue from now on. I intend to to be on a read only basis for this thread.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply