General Discussion of White Issues Pick another Category or Post HERE!

Post New Thread Reply

Old 11-17-2018, 11:10 AM   #1
TruthSeekerHailey

TruthSeekerHailey will become famous soon enough
Default Vaccines and white genocide?

https://theautismblog.seattlechildre...tism-and-race/

I have not verified this but makes me wonder. If white people are vastly more likely to get autism over non whites and autistic's tend to not have children, seems like a conspiracy. Vaccines do cause autism and doctors WILL give the vaccines behind you back and without consent if they can get away with it. It's very easy for them to get away with it if for instance your child is in the nicu.
TruthSeekerHailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 03:57 PM   #2
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Re: Vaccines and white genocide?

I'm indifferent to the issue as I haven't seen sufficient evidence to support either position. But I can tell you that if it's your intention to convince people that vaccines are in any way dangerous, you're facing an uphill battle; I've seen how the typical college-programmed millennial reacts to such assertions.
To new members: Due to this site's low membership count, actual discussion is generally not a practical option. Rather, the ideal method of contribution is probably to slowly and consistently save links to any materials which you find helpful or enlightening and return periodically to dump them.

To lurkers: This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Why I'm here
Political images thread
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:30 PM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

I'm indifferent to the issue as I haven't seen sufficient evidence to support either position. But I can tell you that if it's your intention to convince people that vaccines are in any way dangerous, you're facing an uphill battle; I've seen how the typical college-programmed millennial reacts to such assertions.

Study the issue more. There is absolutely no evidence vaccines are safe or effective in any way. There are volumes demonstrating that they are dangerous and ineffective, causing dementia and autism, among other chronic illnesses. Vaccine industry is a large part of the fascist business model.

If you don't want to put in the time to fully understand this issue, then you go to your church and I'll go to mine on this one. I will shoot any asshole trying to inject me with anything.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:47 PM   #4
WNF News Bot
Attention!! White People!! Current News of Interest!

WNF News Bot is on a distinguished road
Default $4 Billion & Growing: U.S. Payouts for Vaccine Injuries & Deaths Keep Climbing

by Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution: The Facts:The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act has paid approximately $4 billion to families with vaccine injured children, and it’s continuing to grow. The act protects pharmaceutical companies from being held accountable and just compensates victims. Reflect On:With all of the science, documented examples of scientific fraud and injury, why […]

The post $4 Billion & Growing: U.S. Payouts for Vaccine Injuries & Deaths Keep Climbing appeared first on SGT Report.

More...
WNF News Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 09:20 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Big Pharma’s Dangerous Drugs Are Now Killing More People Than Guns or Automobile Accidents
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply