Poll: Your opinion of Stormfront
Poll Options
Your opinion of Stormfront

Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-07-2015, 10:45 PM   #111
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future
Default Re: Your opinion of Stormfront

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Hippo Stormfarting Imitation of SF-speak!

Should I exchange the words "cultural marxism" for "political correctness"?

Most net nazis learn about the jew on the net. I learned from real life observation, experience and experiment. They've been stalking me for almost three years because of my deep insightinto their behaviour. I'm not a SF drone.

The problem is with you guys is you don't believe in the jewish conspiracy ENOUGH. You think you believe in it but you don't. I remember the blissful days before I knew for real about this horrid tribe that lives secretly among us.i envy you.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 10:48 PM   #112
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Oops! Sorry @fred o'malley

I thought you were making fun of my post!
Old 06-07-2015, 10:51 PM   #113
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

Should I exchange the words "cultural marxism" for "political correctness"?

Most net nazis learn about the jew on the net. I learned from real life observation, experience and experiment. They've been stalking me for almost three years because of my deep insight into their behaviour. I'm not a SF drone.

The problem is with you guys is you don't believe in the jewish conspiracy ENOUGH. You think you believe in it but you don't. I remember the blissful days before I knew for real about this horrid tribe that lives secretly among us.i envy you.

You're doing fine.

I know the kikes and fully understand their CON-spiracy. People think they aren't all in on it, but they all are loyal to the kike bastards that run the scams.

Similarly, not every nigger will rape your 12 year old daughter, but which of them would you hire to baby sit her?
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 11:08 PM   #114
freedom
harrassed

You're doing fine.

I know the kikes and fully understand their CON-spiracy. People think they aren't all in on it, but they all are loyal to the kike bastards that run the scams.

Similarly, not every nigger will rape your 12 year old daughter, but which of them would you hire to baby sit her?

Yes. That's why it's important to know you kike. As you know, not all kikes are obvious from their psysical appearance.

I've found many of them have similar personalities. Many of them are bigoted against alcoholics. Many of them are diminuative of stature. Even asians have long arms and legs and normal size hands and so do short white men-think newt gingrich. Little hands, shoulders etc.

they put on a certain air when they are pretending to be on your side. You can learn to recognise their modes.if they are down in the mouth you are safe. If they are very happy with yo and affable, beware. That means they are fucking you over. When they are unhappy with you, you are safe. A massive incompatibility and trap for us easy going and good willed northen euros.

also cultural marxists who are against islam-jew alert!

And when a cultural marxist displays an irrational defense of the debt system and the fed reserve, etc

also, clicking and clapping. It's the final test (before an open criticism of jews that is). Just click or clap once loudly and crisply. Scares the shit out of them. Don't do it aggressively or I their face. Try it. It's weird.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:15 PM   #115
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Anyone who defends jews, niggers, sand niggers, or mexiscum are jews, in my opinion. Any who exonerate evil, murderous, genocidal scum or natural communists is one of them, it is actually a self-defense mechanism.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
Old 06-07-2015, 11:21 PM   #116
freedom
harrassed

Anyone who defends jews, niggers, sand niggers, or mexiscum are jews, in my opinion. Any who exonerate evil, murderous, genocidal scum or natural communists is one of them, it is actually a self-defense mechanism.

Haha! Well good enough blanket approach I guess!

they do seem to be offended at the idea of a white person being permitted to live. Bloody psychos.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:25 PM   #117
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

Haha! Well good enough blanket approach I guess!

they do seem to be offended at the idea of a white person being permitted to live. Bloody psychos.

Don't miss our Mission Statement.

I believe in the shotgun approach, if you aren't with us, you're against us. If you side with my enemies you are my enemy.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:43 AM   #118
NewNY

NewNY will become famous soon enough

SF has an honesty issue when it comes to $$$.
Allegedly, it takes 7500 to keep it going every month. I cannot speak to costs of running a site that size, but for arguments sake, let's say that is what they need to pay bills.

If you look at their collections since January, they have not reached this goal, at all. Every month they are 1000- 2500 short. My question, what business stays open when they don't pay their bills EVERY month? I guess they can pay bills late, pay bills in part, or DB can kick in $$ but he doesn't work, does he? His wife works but don't they need that $$$ to live off of?

I am skeptical because of this. Also, doesn't the site attract more people than the radio show but a lot of that $$ goes there, IIRC.

I wonder why the drop in collections, and I think they made some big mistakes with moderation lately. I notice public WNs on there that are not sustaining members. If the public faces of the movement don't send 5$ a month to the site, how will anyone take SF or WN seriously.
NewNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:48 AM   #119
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by NewNY View Post

I cannot speak to costs of running a site that size

I can, and it cost me around $1,000 to start this site, and it covered all the bills for 5 years. I recently changed servers to get more site speed and it cost me all of $12 to do it.

SF is a hustle.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:01 AM   #120
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

BTW, they claim there's an additional cost for bandwidth. It's a load of horse shit. Cyber space is not real estate, it is virtual.
Post New Thread Reply