Old 06-24-2019, 09:09 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default "Kids are unruly because they're not spanked!"

Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:44 AM   #2
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God
Default Re: "Kids are unruly because they're not spanked!"

If one cannot control their children without beating them, they shouldn't have them. All it teaches them is to be thugs and bullies.
Archangel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:58 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

If one cannot control their children without beating them, they shouldn't have them. All it teaches them is to be thugs and bullies.

Totally untrue.

I taught my kids as my father taught me, with a THUNDERING velvet hand. You needn't hurt a kid to teach him, it's the thought that counts.

I used to train horses, and I did it by discouraging bad behavior with just the tip of the reigns, a light slap between the eyes was all it took. Both the horses and the kids were convinced they had been beaten when they weren't. It really is the thought that counts.

"Spare the rod and spoil the child." That is just as true today as in the days the bible was written.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:36 AM   #4
reynolds

reynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations God

There is something wrong with human society, when we view the real world of animals. And we are part of the animal kingdom. There are only two types in the animal world - predator and prey. We cuddle everything and use personification - that is ascribe "human qualities" to 'teddy bears', Mickey mouse (rodents) etc. We even make pets out of tarantulas and snakes. I do respect all life, but it is harsh and don't expect one day you yourself won't become the prey of some Somalian, invited in and paid for. If your kid thinks he/she can talk their way out of it, without using violence, they are mistaken. A heavy hand is helpful in setting the record straight. We are glorified animals!
reynolds is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply