Post New Thread Reply

Old 09-25-2013, 02:08 AM   #11
Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations God

Buy over-ripe bananas from the store for pennies because they were too ripe to be sold and about to be thrown out -- and convert them into the thickest, smoothest, creamiest best tasting banana pudding ever known to man.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. And I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ~ The Outlaw Josey Wales
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yid-CW-O9Qw
Mack the Knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:35 AM   #12
L. H. Menkkken

L. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations God
Default reminds me of a soupy sales joke

"My girlfriend couldn't make my lemon meringue, but she could sure make my banana cream."

snopes.com: Soupy Sales Smutty Jokes
www.snopes.com › Home › Radio & TV › Television‎
Aug 8, 2007 - Did Soupy Sales sneak smutty jokes into his TV show?

Click the image to open in full size.

Another hilarious jew.
L. H. Menkkken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #13
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

A Grandfather Tale:

My grandfather and great uncle were working on my great uncle's car, they had the thing jacked up and were testing the gears. The car had no brakes, as they had been pulled while they were experimenting.

Anyway, my uncle, a Swede, was under the car and my Grandpa was in the passenger's front seat. The car slipped off the jacks while they revved the engine, and started down a hill. My Grandpa's name was Jimmy.

When the car took off like an unguided missile, my uncle yelled to my Grandpa, it typical Swedish English, "Yump Yimmy, Yump!" I was only 4 or 5, but I laughed myself silly over that one.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 02:30 PM   #14
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

My neighbor's parents (she is 74) made their own Sorghum Syrup the years they planted Sorghum Cane. She talks about how long it took to pour some on your biscuits.... turn the jar upside down the day before you plan to eat some. LOL!

Found this vid on youtube

'Making Sorghum Syrup'

WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:09 PM   #15
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Doan ya git near that, it's 'Peyeson', and then yuh'll be in the 'horsepital.'

Old 01-13-2014, 06:59 PM   #16
Jud Bones

Jud Bones is just really niceJud Bones is just really niceJud Bones is just really niceJud Bones is just really niceJud Bones is just really nice

I love stories from our WHITE past. After giving a lot of thought to the commandment to "honour thy father and mother", I finally figured out that the commandment applied to ALL our fathers and mothers who delivered our DNA, uncontaminated, to us. We ARE our ancestors and they live on in us.

By extension, the worst way we can DISHONOUR our fathers and mothers is to destroy the wonderful gift they guarded for thousands of generations.

I am fortunate to have shared many hours with my maternal g grandmother who was born in rural Texas in 1872. She relayed to me wonderful stories about life before radio, electricity, and a lot of things we today deem "necessities". She had long, beautiful red hair until the day she died and never worshed it with anything other than home-made lye soap.

Genealogy is a wonderful tool to enhance racial awareness. When people discover their roots and learn that we are the same they can never think of failing to honour their parents from many generation.

Keep our ancestors alive by cherishing their memories. Share those memories with your children and grandchildren. That is called tradition.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:22 PM   #17
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

Matriarchs in my family used old newspapers to discourage weeds from growing in their flower beds. After weeding was completed the newspaper was spread out over the ground and covered with mulch.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:33 PM   #18
L. H. Menkkken

L. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations God
Default hard times?

She used to tell me LEARN A TRADE.

In case of hard times, which she had experienced.

But wait- my grandfather had a chicken ranch in Chino which netted $16K in 1936- around $460K today. And he paid my father a nickel an hour to pull weeds- around $1.43 today.
L. H. Menkkken is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply