Old 04-08-2014, 07:04 AM   #1
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God
Default It get weirder and weirder.

The latest is a domain named pyramid.latt.net which leads to www.latt.net and it looks pretty suspicious. I wouldn't go there if I were you, but this is an image and video they have on their webpage. It looks like rows of tanks of some sort. It can be found at latt.net the primary domain of pyramid.latt.net. That's all that's there as best I can tell although I have my browser locked down pretty tight.

With the information in my next post about the Chicago Board-Trade Library and Lakeside Bank attempting access to my computer and there being nothing at pyramid.latt.net there might be a connection. Pyramids are a big symbol with jews and mafia banking cartels. The tanks though have me stumped.

It looks like rows of tanks somewhere to me and I can't figure out why such a site would be attempting to access my computer. This is the screen image provided by youtube from the video on the webpage of this site that is attempting to connect to my computer. The IP and information for their website is as follows.

04/08/14 00:34:09 dns 199.233.236.226
nslookup 199.233.236.226
Canonical name: pyramid.latt.net
Addresses: 199.233.236.226

It just gets weirder and weirder.

Click the image to open in full size.

I've contacted the security department of my ISP and will be talking with them again tomorrow.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:11 AM   #2
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Also getting hit by Fdcservers.net whose IP address is 50.7.252.194 and whose parent company is based in Chicago, Illinois. There have been many IPs from the Chicago, Illinois area attempting to connect to my computer where I haven't visited or even heard of their websites or companies.

The FDCServers are from the Chicago Board-Trade Library and Lakeside Bank. Look up the address on Google maps. They are located near S. LaSalle Street at W Jackson Blvd. in Chicago.

Fdcservers.net
141 W Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL, 60604, US

From my firewall logs:
Quote:

[ 8699.339828] [UFW AUDIT] IN= OUT=eth0 SRC=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx DST=50.7.252.194 LEN=76 TOS=0x00 PREC=0xC0 TTL=64 ID=48708 DF PROTO=UDP SPT=123 DPT=123 LEN=56

SRC = Source. DST = Destination. So they are attempting to connect to my computer and send only God knows what to their computers. Too bad for them that there is nothing but Linux on this machine. Sorry fellows. You're wasting your time now.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:46 PM   #3
whiteferrari

whiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud of

Wealthy Jews living in Chicago finanically backed most of Obama's presidental campaigns.
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply