Old 12-15-2013, 03:58 AM   #21
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

So the stubborn, competitive side of me kinda makes me still want to root to keep it alive to prove them wrong

For Me and Adolphus, it is a deep seated anger at injustices done against those who do not deserve to have them done. We fight for the innocent victims of government sanctioned crimes against good people.

Here, we have Cobb, Dutton & Deborah, suffering terror and destruction of private property at the hands of locals who have been incited to do so by SPLC, ARA and Gregory Bruce. That pisses us off like you wouldn't believe.

The three inciters are evil to the marrow. It seems that what a person thinks is worse then what the inciters have done. IT IS NOT!!!
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:10 AM   #22
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

For Me and Adolphus, it is a deep seated anger at injustices done against those who do not deserve to have them done. We fight for the innocent victims of government sanctioned crimes against good people.

Here, we have Cobb, Dutton & Deborah, suffering terror and destruction of private property at the hands of locals who have been incited to do so by SPLC, ARA and Gregory Bruce. That pisses us off like you wouldn't believe.

The three inciters are evil to the marrow. It seems that what a person thinks is worse then what they have done. IT IS NOT!!!

Well I was more referring to the fantasy of proving people wrong, like anyone in general who has commented on the situation here as far as wanting to keep white nationalists out of ND, like Attorney Generals comment, who I believe thinks the cold will keep anyone new out. I was under the understanding that you guys decided, more than understandably, that the project should kind of be abandoned.

Obviously you would be a lot more upset than I am being so close to the situation. I am especially outraged that they have no bond, and especially that Kynan being a veteran would be treated that way especially when it's obvious he should not be convicted of a crime. The machine is unfair, and it's like a witch hunt when you get people like on that fb page. My feelings about Bruce is that he is an individual in need of some sort of help, and clearly has problems. After hearing him on the radio the other day, I have no doubt that he would lie however he could to keep those two locked up, and I hope that the Judge is able to see through the situation.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:15 AM   #23
james von brunn
Dirlewanger Brigade

james von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Castle Point 'em!!

those kike cock-suckers in Leith, ND need a nigger invasion like wtf happened "back in the day" to Castle Point, St Louis county, Missouri

i guess you'd call such a mud-slide "poetic justice", eh?

JvB

i couldn't give a "XXXX"....have a coldie on me!!

james von brunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:16 AM   #24
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Honor is a rare trait these days. I would not be a bit surprised to learn that Bruce is a kike or crypto kike. He has the same evil temperament.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 12-15-2013, 04:55 AM   #25
james von brunn
Dirlewanger Brigade

james von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud of

Honor is a rare trait these days. I would not be a bit surprised to learn that Bruce is a kike or crypto kike. He has the same evil temperament

that prick rckns he done 7/8 tours in 'Nam in less than a decade (1964-1971).....how TF is that even possible, eh?

JvB

i couldn't give a "XXXX"....have a coldie on me!!

james von brunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #26
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

So the stubborn, competitive side of me kinda makes me still want to root to keep it alive to prove them wrong

I am with you on this one. We know Leith is wrong. I wonder if CC would be willing to sell me one of those vacant lots. I would like to build a summer home.
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #27
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

I believe Leith would make a fine place for Mexican families to take root and eventually take over all the oilfield jobs, then all the cooks, truck drivers, carpenters, masons, etc. until they have destroyed the viability of the local economy, to the point is can only sustain Mexicans that send all their money back to Mexico.

Let them get a taste of the mexican plague and they will be forced to advertise for hard working White Nationalists.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:36 PM   #28
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

Maybe we need to invite city council to visit the South and see what is coming soon?
Old 12-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #29
Atlee

Knowledge so easy even a commie knows the facts; yet, North Dakota is so far behind the curve the history books are still catching up. Mandela was on the USA terror watch list until 2008 until the USA had to play nice because we needed natural resources and a NASA center.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:20 AM   #30
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

I believe Leith would make a fine place for Mexican families to take root and eventually take over all the oilfield jobs, then all the cooks, truck drivers, carpenters, masons, etc. until they have destroyed the viability of the local economy, to the point is can only sustain Mexicans that send all their money back to Mexico.

Let them get a taste of the mexican plague and they will be forced to advertise for hard working White Nationalists.

I was thinking of organizing a trip to Leith but your idea is one of the best Fred!
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply