Post New Thread Reply

Old 09-02-2013, 04:31 AM   #21
Craig Cobb

Craig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations God

I was reading one of his recent posts just a few hrs ago. The number of obscure military references was unbelievable. Alex says cause he is ex-Marine. Or current military board gaming addict. Maybe someone can find the post. I just tried, but couldn't in a 10 min. look.

He said he quit his po box from which he mailed things and received VNNer's letters "a long time ago" I think was the phrase or tenor. Now he is reminding Rounder how he stopped the t-shirt presses to make one single shirt for Rounder for an interview. But the po box is long gone.. Biz still in same town; po box gone.

I was visited by the deputy sheriff of Grant county, ND, Wes (no longer in service) within 72 hrs., absolute tops, of putting Pitcavage on the front of my website, http://podblanc.mobi . He stayed up there a few weeks too, lol! Donnie in Ohio stayed gone from VNNF 60 days, I think it was, from the very day I put his home address up. Sheriff Wes sat and talked with me about 2 and a quarter hrs. in the Elgin library (14 miles from Leith). I kept telling him "you know I am not a felon, so what is the big deal?" He had old data from Montana Human Rights fight in Kalispell MT. Didn't even know I had a current driver's license--in fact, thought I did not. Not even checking the ND state data base, i suppose--just got the SLATT "go" and "go" he did. I am going to do FOIA submissions on SLATT and ADL. Long shot under corrupt Obama who hides those, but I'll try. Judicial Watch just got the DOD SPLC training manual.

Last edited by Craig Cobb; 09-02-2013 at 04:36 AM.
Craig Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:49 AM   #22
KennewickMan
Inactive

KennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud of

This "gift" was received by Donnie on numerous occasions....

Quote: Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post

I was thinking about an inexpensive Christmas gift for my most devoted follower on this forum…
Armband that gay men were forced to wear in Auschwitz are priced around £97
Click the image to open in full size.

KennewickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:36 AM   #23
Paul Bunyan
Banned

Paul Bunyan is a jewel in the roughPaul Bunyan is a jewel in the roughPaul Bunyan is a jewel in the roughPaul Bunyan is a jewel in the rough

Online Authorship Attribution Tool: compare three pieces of writing--drop long examples into three boxes.
http://www.aicbt.com/authorship-attr...line-software/

Join the discussion--as jews do at VNNF and Stormfront
http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/i...a4bcf887a.html

Rules of Conduct

Keep it Clean.
Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten or Abuse.
Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. AND PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.
Be Truthful.
Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice.
No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive.
Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us.
We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.

Mark Pitcavage, the Anti-Defamation League’s national director of investigative research, offers an inside look at factors that led to the recent shootings in Overland Park, Kan.
Click the image to open in full size.

ADL attack blimp

Quote:

April 15, 2014

Older assailants have 'track record' on hate crimes

by Rick Jervis, USA TODAY

Correction: An earlier version of this story misstated the year Cross testified against Ku Klux Klan associates and other white supremacists. The trial actually took place in 1988. Also, a sentence describing Klan associates aging and splintering was incorrectly attributed to Mark Pitcavage of the Anti-Defamation League and was removed.

The suspected gunman in the Sunday murder of three people at Jewish centers in Kansas is not your typical senior citizen: a 73-year-old retiree accused of going on a hate-filled, shotgun-wielding rampage.

But cases like that of Frazier Glenn Cross ‚?? elderly, radicalized and bent on acts of violence ‚?? are not unheard of among right-wing extremists and white supremacists.

"There is a track record of it happening," said Mark Pitcavage, director of investigative research at the Anti-Defamation League, which monitors hate crimes. "We see people in their 60s and their 80s in very violent confrontation with police and other groups."

Other recent examples of older hate crime suspects:

‚?ĘJames von Brunn, a longtime neo-Nazi who was 88 in 2009 when he opened fire at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, killing a security guard before being shot and wounded by other guards on duty.

‚?ĘDennis Mahon, 62, a white supremacist who was convicted to 40 years in federal prison last year for sending a 2004 mail bomb that injured a black city official in suburban Phoenix.

‚?ĘKeith Gilbert, a neo-nazi and former Aryan Nation aide, who was 66 in 2007 when a federal judge sentenced him to eight years in prison on gun charges.

Cross, also known as Frazier Glenn Miller, was booked Sunday on premeditated first-degree murder charges for allegedly gunning down a man and his teenage grandson outside the Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, Kan., and a woman outside a nearby retirement home.

On Monday, authorities said they plan to file hate crime charges against Cross, who, if convicted, could face the federal death penalty. "We are in a very good place from an evidence standpoint, and we will be presenting to a grand jury," said Barry Grissom, the U.S. Attorney for the district of Kansas.

Cross founded and ran the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1980s and was involved in forming illegal paramilitary groups, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. But after being indicted on weapons charges, Cross testified against former Klan associates and other white supremacists in 1988 and was ostracized from the movement for more than two decades, Pitcavage said.

The USA is currently in the fifth year of a violent wave of right-wing extremism, including anti-government groups and white supremacists, which encourages violent acts by lone wolf assailants, he said. Cross, though on the periphery of the white supremacist movement, was still active alone.

Unlike left-wing extremists and domestic Islamic militants, who tend to be younger, right-wing extremists are often radicalized around middle age and could lash out with a violent act well into their retirement years, Pitcavage said.

And, as in the case of Cross, that elderly persona could be disarming, he said.

"We don't always associate older people with having a propensity for violence," Pitcavage said. "Law enforcement sometimes are taken unaware."

http://www.marionstar.com/print/usatodayarticle/7716275

Last edited by Paul Bunyan; 06-20-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Paul Bunyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:36 AM   #24
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Are he and Heidi biological twins by chance? Both are grossly overweight nasty jabba the hutt like leftists with nothing but hate in their heart towards patriots, veterans and seek to destroy our race!
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:58 AM   #25
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

That fat piece of shit is Donnie in Ohio of VNNF ill-repute.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:13 AM   #26
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Fred, so that means Donnie and Heidi are either dating or somehow biological twins dating?
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:25 AM   #27
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

Fred, so that means Donnie and Heidi are either dating or somehow biological twins dating?

He supplies her with dirt (real or imagined) on WNs, and she does hit pieces. Donnie is the originator of the SPLC hit piece that turned Craig Cobb's life up side down. Somebody needs to put that 500 pound kike on a slab.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 02:08 AM   #28
Paul Bunyan
Banned

Paul Bunyan is a jewel in the roughPaul Bunyan is a jewel in the roughPaul Bunyan is a jewel in the roughPaul Bunyan is a jewel in the rough

Here is his very poorly presented blog
http://unearthedohio.com/
Paul Bunyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply