Post New Thread Reply

Old 08-21-2013, 05:18 AM   #11
John52

John52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant future

Today I had a brief conversation with an ex-military soldier. These conversations always start off with how bad things are economically and then progress. So I threw in my luck and mentioned weather control as a test.. he went along with it, I took the next step and mentioned the HAARP system being connected with the Doppler radar. And further, I said that the weather stations were not only reporting the weather but were actually creating it.

I took another step and said that one day there will be a civil war over it, and that's why they want our guns because one bullet could probably take out an antenna. He agreed but said not with a '22. I closed our conversation with crisis actors, he said he was aware of them. All in all a nice guy but clearly upset and on a final note said that we will all suffer.

It really made me wonder how the police are going to react? they are known to accept bribes over serving justice to the people. Will they go along with TPTB and protect the antenna's if such a scenario should take place?.. knowing deep down that they too will be destroyed along with us?

Click the image to open in full size.

I've been talking to many truckers and construction workers in CO about this weather weapon and they all seem to either know about it, or agree that storms like Joplin are not natural.
John52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:48 PM   #12
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Perhaps the government prays to Lucifer to kill us whites, but to spare the sub-humans. It would explain a lot.
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply