Post New Thread Reply

Old 05-14-2015, 08:17 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default When you KNOW it's hopeless, the best form of suicide is ...

Feel free to add your own ideas.

I beieve the easiest way to off youself and your family, especially kids, is to deprive them of Oxygen. As Oxygen depletion takes effect, euphoria then sleep.

In a closed environment, shut off all air supply, then bed down for the big sleep. You will all die painlessly.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
The better your research, the crazier you sound to the uninformed.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:49 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: When you KNOW it's hopeless, the best form of suicide is ...

There is much foreboding as the world is imploding and joy is hard to find.

Perhaps it's true that fun is to screw and the rest is ours to decline.

I can't think of much with my butt in a bunch and touching a soft behind.

With whispers and swearing and muscles near tearing I leave the realities supine.

Good books mean nothing whilst we be a stuffing and for else we haven't a care.

May all our last moments be orgasmic.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
The better your research, the crazier you sound to the uninformed.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply