Post New Thread Reply

Old 05-28-2015, 04:01 AM   #1
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Default John Newcombe at the French Open 末 notice the crowds.

What a great era it was! Grand slam champion John Newcombe is one of my favorite players. But I was absolutely surprised when I saw this picture yesterday. People watching like they are eating lunch on a park bench! No high walls to keep the fans away from the crowds. Heaps of trust, orderly society. No need to worry about undesirables getting in the way! I wish I lived in a world more like this.

Click the image to open in full size.

http://www.sportsbreak.com/tennis/12...french-open/7/
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules