Old 05-31-2015, 04:06 AM   #1
Mike Clements PE
Deutsches Jungvolk

Mike Clements PE will become famous soon enough
Default Wisdom from my Father

This is a little dated, written in 2013, but it is a brief political short-story written by my father. Before his death, he used the pen name "William Clarke", and you have probably read some of his stuff. He was "Iron Worker" on chimpout.com, and etc.

In this story, he tries to point on the irony of NSA surveillance, and he makes heavy parody of Hillary Clinton, a scheming politician. In the novel, President Obama gets caught trying to create a false flag, all Hell breaks loose, and the Joint Chiefs organize what amounts to a "soft" coup d'etat.

"America at the Tipping Point", http://kvisit.com/S48rLAw
Mike Clements PE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:57 PM   #2
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future
Default Re: Wisdom from my Father

Click the image to open in full size.

soooooory just couldn't resist. :P
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:03 PM   #3
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Wisdom from my Father

I don't think Osama has ever penned or contributed to anything decent apart from the left wings perspective then he may have made leaps and bounds towards destroying the White race.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply