Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-08-2015, 06:38 AM   #1
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Yahoo Answers: Muslim wants to be Jewish/Christanity is like shooting dead zombies

Losing my Faith?

I'm losing it and starting to tempted towards judaism i'm loseing faith in allah
Update: christians dont try to convert me to your religion my interest in christianity is dead risen like a zombie and been shoot back into the grave its dead and its not comeing back

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...AAFI67B&page=1
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:41 AM   #2
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future
Default Re: Yahoo Answers: Muslim wants to be Jewish/Christanity is like shooting dead zombies

It's the internet troll, Forester Kingsley!
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:47 AM   #3
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Yahoo Answers: Muslim wants to be Jewish/Christanity is like shooting dead zombies

I don't know him but and know you are mucking around but Muslims really do say things like this. They ought to be exposed.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:50 AM   #4
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post

I don't know him but and know you are mucking around but Muslims really do say things like this. They ought to be exposed.

So you are saying muslims secretly want to convert to jewism?
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:41 PM   #5
Simon Belmont

Some of them might. They prefer each other to Christians when it cookie crumbles. It may not seem like that with Iran and Israel but it Western countries, they unite in interfaith events, I've seen Muslims guard synagogues in a show of "solidarity."

Here is a Jew who converted to Islam along with his family (changed their names and everything):

Surely if a Jew converts to Islam and actually moves to Palestine there would be Muslims who convert to the supremacy religion.
Post New Thread Reply